Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Fri 13th G1
1 2 3 4
@Apolli
Oh man bummer, but thank you anyway!

@Shadowbanish
He's pretty but I'll have to pass on him, sorry.

@Supremacy
Can I say I'm in love with her? I don't have 560g on me atm. How long are you willing to hold her? That is if you are willing to hold her. ^^;

@Zeldo
I like the bog girl, but I'll have to pass on her, she is very pretty though! I do really like the mirror male. What price were you thinking for him?
@Apolli
Oh man bummer, but thank you anyway!

@Shadowbanish
He's pretty but I'll have to pass on him, sorry.

@Supremacy
Can I say I'm in love with her? I don't have 560g on me atm. How long are you willing to hold her? That is if you are willing to hold her. ^^;

@Zeldo
I like the bog girl, but I'll have to pass on her, she is very pretty though! I do really like the mirror male. What price were you thinking for him?
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

Honestly, I'm not sure-- Any price range you have in mind?

@Cynil

Honestly, I'm not sure-- Any price range you have in mind?

aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
@Cynil
How long do you think you would you need?
@Cynil
How long do you think you would you need?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy
Hopefully, within the next few days, I'll have enough. I'll keep you posted!

@Zeldo
I was thinking maybe 100g-300g/kt. If that's a bit low for you, just give me a range you're comfortable with!
@Supremacy
Hopefully, within the next few days, I'll have enough. I'll keep you posted!

@Zeldo
I was thinking maybe 100g-300g/kt. If that's a bit low for you, just give me a range you're comfortable with!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
^
^
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
^
^
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

I was thinking around 500g - 1kg? (keep in mind, I am horrible @ pricing lol)
@Cynil

I was thinking around 500g - 1kg? (keep in mind, I am horrible @ pricing lol)
@Zeldo
500g-1kg isn't that bad, and not a horrible price range! Would 500g-660g work for you, or would is that still a bit low? (Also before I forget to ask if you'd accept mix payments and your ratio.)
@Zeldo
500g-1kg isn't that bad, and not a horrible price range! Would 500g-660g work for you, or would is that still a bit low? (Also before I forget to ask if you'd accept mix payments and your ratio.)
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

Hmm, would it be possible if you could do 750g? I'm open to taking partial mix payment if you're interested in that! Currently, I'm looking for Tertiary Gene: Ghost or a Skydancer breed change (both valued @ DOM prices), or any eggs/Eliminate (valued @ LAH)

My ratio is 1:1000 :)
@Cynil

Hmm, would it be possible if you could do 750g? I'm open to taking partial mix payment if you're interested in that! Currently, I'm looking for Tertiary Gene: Ghost or a Skydancer breed change (both valued @ DOM prices), or any eggs/Eliminate (valued @ LAH)

My ratio is 1:1000 :)
@Zeldo
750g works for me! I don't have the full amount on me at the moment, so do you mind holding them for me? I have about 218g (and about 150kt.) on me right now.
@Zeldo
750g works for me! I don't have the full amount on me at the moment, so do you mind holding them for me? I have about 218g (and about 150kt.) on me right now.
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
1 2 3 4