~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
man, this is one of my favorite services offered on this site.

Where: Auction house
Goal: just looking for more pretties to add to my hoard

Color
Primary: radioactive/leaf/black
Secondary: radioactive/leaf/black
Tertiary: radioactive/leaf/black

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: irridescent / metallic / wasp
Secondary: shimmer / alloy /bee
Tertiary: glimmer / capsule / smoke / smirch

Breed: guardian or skydancers
Element/Eye color: idc!

Buy or rent:buy buy buy
Price range: uhmmmmmm under 300 g
Results: Please DM me :)
Anything else? uhm idk! I like the bright colors and i need more green/black for my lair rainbow. I love xxy / xyx and if theres some xxx green thats also good
man, this is one of my favorite services offered on this site.

Where: Auction house
Goal: just looking for more pretties to add to my hoard

Color
Primary: radioactive/leaf/black
Secondary: radioactive/leaf/black
Tertiary: radioactive/leaf/black

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: irridescent / metallic / wasp
Secondary: shimmer / alloy /bee
Tertiary: glimmer / capsule / smoke / smirch

Breed: guardian or skydancers
Element/Eye color: idc!

Buy or rent:buy buy buy
Price range: uhmmmmmm under 300 g
Results: Please DM me :)
Anything else? uhm idk! I like the bright colors and i need more green/black for my lair rainbow. I love xxy / xyx and if theres some xxx green thats also good
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
Where: AH I'm impatient
Goal: I'm working on making my lair into a rainbow -you should check it out!- right now im working on the warm colors, i have like 100 cool color dragons

Color
Primary: so for the colors im looking for bright warm colors. peachy shades, pretty much all of the reds including the ark ones, and bright oranges and yellows - this is the main reason i dont want to do it myself theres too many options and i hate the AH search format.
Secondary: ^^^
Tertiary: ^^^

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: not the petal one i forgot what its called
Secondary: not eye spot
Tertiary: not crackle or keel

Breed: not tundras
Element/Eye color: plague, light, fire, and wind

Buy or rent:buy!
Price range: 100 and under
Results:DMs please
Anything else? i'm probably gonna get your help finding 'blends' later. theres some dragons i love in my lair but they dont look quite right right next to eachother and i need some to help the rainbow blend all together. but thats a project for another time. also my lair rainbow is my pride and joy right now
Where: AH I'm impatient
Goal: I'm working on making my lair into a rainbow -you should check it out!- right now im working on the warm colors, i have like 100 cool color dragons

Color
Primary: so for the colors im looking for bright warm colors. peachy shades, pretty much all of the reds including the ark ones, and bright oranges and yellows - this is the main reason i dont want to do it myself theres too many options and i hate the AH search format.
Secondary: ^^^
Tertiary: ^^^

Genes (not guaranteed)
Primary: not the petal one i forgot what its called
Secondary: not eye spot
Tertiary: not crackle or keel

Breed: not tundras
Element/Eye color: plague, light, fire, and wind

Buy or rent:buy!
Price range: 100 and under
Results:DMs please
Anything else? i'm probably gonna get your help finding 'blends' later. theres some dragons i love in my lair but they dont look quite right right next to eachother and i need some to help the rainbow blend all together. but thats a project for another time. also my lair rainbow is my pride and joy right now
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
Hi! Would you be willing to search for unrelated pairs? Nothing in particular, just matchy, unrelated dragons that would work as pairs. If youd be willing to do that lmk and I'll DM you with some info!
Hi! Would you be willing to search for unrelated pairs? Nothing in particular, just matchy, unrelated dragons that would work as pairs. If youd be willing to do that lmk and I'll DM you with some info!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40