Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding request
1 2 3
Thank you @Stahlfeder in that case, yes, please send him to Gilraen1204

@Gilraen1204 since you haven't named your price or preference, would 10kt do? I will send payment when I get the hatchlings :)
Thank you @Stahlfeder in that case, yes, please send him to Gilraen1204

@Gilraen1204 since you haven't named your price or preference, would 10kt do? I will send payment when I get the hatchlings :)
45797576.png
All right. Is that per hatchling, or for a whole nest? Also, presences for eye type or gender?
All right. Is that per hatchling, or for a whole nest? Also, presences for eye type or gender?
@Gilraen1204 I was just throwing a number out there to get it over it honestly... you asked before about a breeding price, so that is what I answered. Just say what you want :/

But you know, if you don't want to it's ok to say no.... I will just find another derg, it's no big deal.
@Gilraen1204 I was just throwing a number out there to get it over it honestly... you asked before about a breeding price, so that is what I answered. Just say what you want :/

But you know, if you don't want to it's ok to say no.... I will just find another derg, it's no big deal.
45797576.png
I’m sorry! I had no idea what a fair price would be, so I asked, but... I didn’t want to sound greedy...
I’m sorry! I had no idea what a fair price would be, so I asked, but... I didn’t want to sound greedy...
Are you still looking to breed these two...?
Are you still looking to breed these two...?
If you are willing then yes @Gilraen1204, but since you never confirmed if you were fine with that price or wanted something else I just assumed you didn't want to
If you are willing then yes @Gilraen1204, but since you never confirmed if you were fine with that price or wanted something else I just assumed you didn't want to
45797576.png
Oh... the 10000 is fine. I’m sorry... please let me know when Stahl is ready to send his male over...
Oh... the 10000 is fine. I’m sorry... please let me know when Stahl is ready to send his male over...
*her =3

I'll send Soulwarden over ASAP!
*her =3

I'll send Soulwarden over ASAP!
BryPkz0.png
@Stahlfeder @Gilraen1204
Thank you so much to both of you *crosses fingers*
@Stahlfeder @Gilraen1204
Thank you so much to both of you *crosses fingers*
45797576.png
Three eggs! One for each of us.
Three eggs! One for each of us.