Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific-ish combo dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FalconFire
Phthalo is a bit far for my liking >.< but thanks for the offer!

(And if you don't mind me asking :O what plans do you have for it? Always interested in projects XD)
@FalconFire
Phthalo is a bit far for my liking >.< but thanks for the offer!

(And if you don't mind me asking :O what plans do you have for it? Always interested in projects XD)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea: Sort of a patriotic-themed dragon. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=151&auth=bb270978f0f2aac50cf6f1334b29c37e96fb968d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It is one of the designs that I am going for. It will take a while.
@Dytileea:

Sort of a patriotic-themed dragon.

dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=151&auth=bb270978f0f2aac50cf6f1334b29c37e96fb968d&dummyext=prev.png

It is one of the designs that I am going for. It will take a while.
hSmztK7.png
@FalconFire
Ohhh :o it looks nice, but yeah XD I can see how it'll take a while! All the goodluck to you!
@FalconFire
Ohhh :o it looks nice, but yeah XD I can see how it'll take a while! All the goodluck to you!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
For some reason I either didn't get the notification from your ping, or possibly I just didn't see it, apologies!
My fella is ready to go, I can send him over to you whenever!
@Dytileea
For some reason I either didn't get the notification from your ping, or possibly I just didn't see it, apologies!
My fella is ready to go, I can send him over to you whenever!
@StormWendjule
Oh damn :O that's not good! I was waiting a while before I would have pinged you again XD in the case you were too busy to be on FR! And it is okay ^^! I'll accept him as soon as I open up some space :P! Thanks again!
@StormWendjule
Oh damn :O that's not good! I was waiting a while before I would have pinged you again XD in the case you were too busy to be on FR! And it is okay ^^! I'll accept him as soon as I open up some space :P! Thanks again!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
x
x
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
x
x
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump!
Bump!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump!
Bump!