Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific-ish combo dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump!
Bump!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
I'd be happy to lend you my Dragon for your project, you can keep him for however long you need, I would just like him back once you don't need him anymore. :)
@Dytileea
I'd be happy to lend you my Dragon for your project, you can keep him for however long you need, I would just like him back once you don't need him anymore. :)
@StormWendjule

I would love to be able to borrow him ^^! And I would definitely send him back afterwards ^^! I'll even make a note about it in his bio!~ Thanks for your kindness ^^!
@StormWendjule

I would love to be able to borrow him ^^! And I would definitely send him back afterwards ^^! I'll even make a note about it in his bio!~ Thanks for your kindness ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Not a problem! Do you want him now or when he is RtB again?
@Dytileea
Not a problem! Do you want him now or when he is RtB again?
@StormWendjule

You can send him over when he is RTB ^^! Hopefully by then some of the current ones I have is also ready to breed!
@StormWendjule

You can send him over when he is RTB ^^! Hopefully by then some of the current ones I have is also ready to breed!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea

I have a wildclaw girl I could also lend. Her secondary is Blue, so a little bit off the range, but if @StormWendjule's boy's secondary is within the range you wanted, you could breed them.
@Dytileea

I have a wildclaw girl I could also lend. Her secondary is Blue, so a little bit off the range, but if @StormWendjule's boy's secondary is within the range you wanted, you could breed them.
Every night is Halloween in the Shadow Flight
@Dytileea
Will do!
@Dytileea
Will do!
@bensiabel

Yeah I could probably try them :O! Hopefully they end up with the wanted colours :P! Otherwise other colours are fine too ^^! But sure I'd love to borrow the Wildclaw girl sometime. Will definitely send her back after I'm done with her!
@bensiabel

Yeah I could probably try them :O! Hopefully they end up with the wanted colours :P! Otherwise other colours are fine too ^^! But sure I'd love to borrow the Wildclaw girl sometime. Will definitely send her back after I'm done with her!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea Sure thing! Just let me know when you have a male to breed, and I'll send Wyrothim right on over.
@Dytileea Sure thing! Just let me know when you have a male to breed, and I'll send Wyrothim right on over.
Every night is Halloween in the Shadow Flight
@bensiabel

I will :P! Will probably message you as soon as StormWendjule's male is ready, or even if a good possible male on my side is ready ^^! Thanks for offering help!
@bensiabel

I will :P! Will probably message you as soon as StormWendjule's male is ready, or even if a good possible male on my side is ready ^^! Thanks for offering help!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9