Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ok for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I think my boy Amethustos could produce some lovely offspring with her, so if you're happy to use him then so I am I :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48021974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480220/48021974_350.png[/img] [/url]
I think my boy Amethustos could produce some lovely offspring with her, so if you're happy to use him then so I am I :)

48021974_350.png
~That crazy aussie peep~
(needs more geneing projects)
@Skitcy
He is lovely <3 I shall add him to the suitor list! Though looking at the list now and her cooldown I might not need him until dec-jan. I will ping you at least 5 days before shes ready for him :)
@Skitcy
He is lovely <3 I shall add him to the suitor list! Though looking at the list now and her cooldown I might not need him until dec-jan. I will ping you at least 5 days before shes ready for him :)
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
@Denial
We are 5 days out from Shalma's next breeding and your boy Ducky is next on the list! Are you still willing to send him to my lair to breed with her?
@Denial
We are 5 days out from Shalma's next breeding and your boy Ducky is next on the list! Are you still willing to send him to my lair to breed with her?
Sure thing! I'll send him right away. c:
Sure thing! I'll send him right away. c:
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Sincerity11
Shalma is RTB tomorrow! are you still willing to let me borrow your boy Jadeite?
If so I have a collateral dragon waiting if you still require one :)
@Sincerity11
Shalma is RTB tomorrow! are you still willing to let me borrow your boy Jadeite?
If so I have a collateral dragon waiting if you still require one :)
Yeah I'm willing to lend you Jadeite, and I would still like a collateral dragon
Yeah I'm willing to lend you Jadeite, and I would still like a collateral dragon
@BrightIce
Shalma is 3 days away from being RTB and your boy Ataxia is next on her suitor list! Are you still willing to send him over?
@BrightIce
Shalma is 3 days away from being RTB and your boy Ataxia is next on her suitor list! Are you still willing to send him over?
@Caritas
Sure! Do you want him now or when she's rtb?
@Caritas
Sure! Do you want him now or when she's rtb?
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce
If you're comfortable sending him now I will set him up with a familiar guide and then send him home when they are done breeding :)
@BrightIce
If you're comfortable sending him now I will set him up with a familiar guide and then send him home when they are done breeding :)
@Caritas
I'll send him now--sorry, missed your ping yesterday!
@Caritas
I'll send him now--sorry, missed your ping yesterday!
XW2PxEW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14