up
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
Up
Up
up
up
I'm waiting for my progen nest to hatch, 3 eggs. Hopefully I have a Primal or Multigaze. :) My friend @ArsonisticDreams has 4 eggs, we'll see if we come up with anything for you!
I'm waiting for my progen nest to hatch, 3 eggs. Hopefully I have a Primal or Multigaze. :) My friend @ArsonisticDreams has 4 eggs, we'll see if we come up with anything for you!
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
Yep, our nests hatch tomorrow!!! I hope one of us gets at least one of what you'd like. If not we'll try again. ^-^
Yep, our nests hatch tomorrow!!! I hope one of us gets at least one of what you'd like. If not we'll try again. ^-^
Hi! ^-^
@ArsonisticDreams @AuroraFier Thank you guys c:
@ArsonisticDreams @AuroraFier Thank you guys c:
Are you still looking for a Primal Fire? I hatched a Fire Primal baby today.

Her ID # is: 55781263
Are you still looking for a Primal Fire? I hatched a Fire Primal baby today.

Her ID # is: 55781263
Hi! ^-^
@ArsonisticDreams I am!!! I'm still looking for a progen fire primal kid c:
@ArsonisticDreams I am!!! I'm still looking for a progen fire primal kid c:
I can give you a ping if my progens hatch a multi? They’d be ice eyed. My female progen has lore, the Male is a work in progress, but the hatchlings could all have lore?
I can give you a ping if my progens hatch a multi? They’d be ice eyed. My female progen has lore, the Male is a work in progress, but the hatchlings could all have lore?
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
I will try and create some short lore and give her a name. Shall we proceed with a cross roads?
I will try and create some short lore and give her a name. Shall we proceed with a cross roads?
Hi! ^-^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11