Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of Mates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
yaa, no, she is a meaningful piece of me. UM, I just would like her to have some kids, i can do split payment :3

an Ice nest or Lightning nest will do them justice :3
yaa, no, she is a meaningful piece of me. UM, I just would like her to have some kids, i can do split payment :3

an Ice nest or Lightning nest will do them justice :3
@Neiran
We can split the eggs between us then if there is odd one can get some Treasure. Does that sound okay?
I think Ice would be best as it with be XXXX Ice XD
@Neiran
We can split the eggs between us then if there is odd one can get some Treasure. Does that sound okay?
I think Ice would be best as it with be XXXX Ice XD
tumblr_ozy8lurqsf1wu8diho1_500.gif
hahaha yes definitely, :3 sounds good. I do have a friend who has ice nest, i'll ping her here @huskky
hahaha yes definitely, :3 sounds good. I do have a friend who has ice nest, i'll ping her here @huskky
@Neiran Thanks. Mine won't be ready until the 24th though. I hope that's okay [emoji=guardian happy]
@Neiran
Thanks. Mine won't be ready until the 24th though. I hope that's okay
its okay :3 gives huskky sometime to reply to me and you.
its okay :3 gives huskky sometime to reply to me and you.
[center]@Neiran @ToruOkinawa i'm sorry but all of my four nests are full for the next few days, unlesss you can wait for me to get space and stuff, i cannot take them until later on, super sorry [emoji=coatl sad][/center]
@Neiran @ToruOkinawa
i'm sorry but all of my four nests are full for the next few days, unlesss you can wait for me to get space and stuff, i cannot take them until later on, super sorry
he/him | xe/xem | it/its | bat/bats | rawr/rawrz | bite/bites
pyre/rex/magic | genderfluid lesb
don't fret about pinging/messaging me, i don't bite!
@Huskky
I'm fine with waiting a bit
Thanks
@Huskky
I'm fine with waiting a bit
Thanks
got this girl for the little wildclaw ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49311313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493114/49311313_350.png[/img] [/url]
got this girl for the little wildclaw ^^

49311313_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Epor10
They would be just about perfect but my Wildclaw is also Female so it won't work ;-;
@Epor10
They would be just about perfect but my Wildclaw is also Female so it won't work ;-;
@ToruOkinawa shoot, so sorry!
@ToruOkinawa shoot, so sorry!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22