Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND! Thank you! (OMG All the Dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sounds good! ^_^
Sounds good! ^_^
@WispyShadows
I am still interested, yes!

@SlightlyNatural
I grabbed her. Thank you!

@Yukidoerr @Kattastrophe @NorthernLiights @TheKitten @Allandra @angrydragonlady @LadySiren @Luxia @InfectedWolf
Thank you all for sharing your dragons! I've had so many to look at. I am going to pass for now, though. Thanks again!

@Lunsola
What's the price for the wine/white imp? Will you haggle?

@CobaltViper
Changed my mind, interested in the female Skydancer. How much is she and will you haggle?
@WispyShadows
I am still interested, yes!

@SlightlyNatural
I grabbed her. Thank you!

@Yukidoerr @Kattastrophe @NorthernLiights @TheKitten @Allandra @angrydragonlady @LadySiren @Luxia @InfectedWolf
Thank you all for sharing your dragons! I've had so many to look at. I am going to pass for now, though. Thanks again!

@Lunsola
What's the price for the wine/white imp? Will you haggle?

@CobaltViper
Changed my mind, interested in the female Skydancer. How much is she and will you haggle?
@siscily thats fine! Shes on the ah for 80 g, but i can haggle/take mixed payments
@siscily thats fine! Shes on the ah for 80 g, but i can haggle/take mixed payments
@CobaltViper
Hmm. How low can you go? Is 50kt all right?
@CobaltViper
Hmm. How low can you go? Is 50kt all right?
Based on ah prices, 50 kt would be a steal. Least i can ofer you is 70 kt or 70g, and i accept mixed payments..
Based on ah prices, 50 kt would be a steal. Least i can ofer you is 70 kt or 70g, and i accept mixed payments..
@CobaltViper
Ah, well, I unfortunately can't do that much. Thanks, though!
@CobaltViper
Ah, well, I unfortunately can't do that much. Thanks, though!
@siscily i see. Have a good day!
@siscily i see. Have a good day!
@Siscily
Unfortunately Chorale has already found a home, but I have add you to the ping lists you've requested. ^.-.^
@Siscily
Unfortunately Chorale has already found a home, but I have add you to the ping lists you've requested. ^.-.^
CK1QM1M.png94679027.png94679030.png94679033.png94484732.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets
Aw. Ok. And thank you! :)
@ancientsecrets
Aw. Ok. And thank you! :)
@Siscily This one just hatched today, but I see you found all your dergs. Showing her off anyway because: cute ^_^ Swamp/Algae/Algae Uncommon PURE GEN2 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49252700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492528/49252700_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Siscily

This one just hatched today, but I see you found all your dergs. Showing her off anyway because: cute ^_^

Swamp/Algae/Algae Uncommon PURE GEN2

49252700_350.png

Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8