Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT] Solarpunk Valightines Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@neohcs Awesome! I'll set up the PA right now! I used the spreadsheet calculator so should be 17g each but if there's a problem please let me know!
@neohcs Awesome! I'll set up the PA right now! I used the spreadsheet calculator so should be 17g each but if there's a problem please let me know!
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
I'm here to take dragons for a while! Come help us!
I'm here to take dragons for a while! Come help us!
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
Good Sunday fellow FR-ians, I'm online for a time to take some lovey dragons off your hands and exchange some money for you!
Good Sunday fellow FR-ians, I'm online for a time to take some lovey dragons off your hands and exchange some money for you!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel
I got two hatchies I'd like gone (i know, sad)
@QueenSabriel
I got two hatchies I'd like gone (i know, sad)
gZsHdLC.png
@YanderePower
I will take them and take care of them until their time to meet the Lightweaver, I'm sure they'll have a blast with her!
@YanderePower
I will take them and take care of them until their time to meet the Lightweaver, I'm sure they'll have a blast with her!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@neohcs will be yeetin 19 lvl 6's at you >:3c
@neohcs will be yeetin 19 lvl 6's at you >:3c
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@QueenSabriel

Sending 12 level 6 dragons (no bonuses) to you!
@QueenSabriel

Sending 12 level 6 dragons (no bonuses) to you!
9PuoQwk.png
@Dalilah
Thank you for the most wonderfully named children for our lady of light, She can always use more Refrigerators!
@Dalilah
Thank you for the most wonderfully named children for our lady of light, She can always use more Refrigerators!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Morgrim @Ashrahn
I can't apologize enough for the confusion. There were some spreadsheet permission issues last night that had to be solved by remaking the public buy and spreadsheet entirely since I'd already gone to bed. No one could edit the links in the thread but me, so they just changed the image at the URL the thread was pointing to. It was as good a solution as the rest of the team could do.

I’m deleting the old thread now to avoid further confusion. This is where you need to be!
@Morgrim @Ashrahn
I can't apologize enough for the confusion. There were some spreadsheet permission issues last night that had to be solved by remaking the public buy and spreadsheet entirely since I'd already gone to bed. No one could edit the links in the thread but me, so they just changed the image at the URL the thread was pointing to. It was as good a solution as the rest of the team could do.

I’m deleting the old thread now to avoid further confusion. This is where you need to be!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7056326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70564/7056326.png[/img][/url] Head Knight Peridot is still on the lookout for more innovative minds to send through to our Lady of Light to help with creation of a wonderfully sustainable life. Don't forget ot check out this week's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2621053]Iluminarti[/url], if art is more your jam than money!
7056326.png
Head Knight Peridot is still on the lookout for more innovative minds to send through to our Lady of Light to help with creation of a wonderfully sustainable life.

Don't forget ot check out this week's Iluminarti, if art is more your jam than money!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46