Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FROGSNEAKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog][emoji=bogsneak][emoji=treefrog]
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
UPDATE: I AM BACK. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG SURPRISE HIATUS!
Life got in the way. Hopefully people still like these guys. This is the first project I might ACTUALLY finish ^-^ and I would very much like to do so. Thanks for everyone's support, I hope I haven't lost it.
UPDATE: I AM BACK. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG SURPRISE HIATUS!
Life got in the way. Hopefully people still like these guys. This is the first project I might ACTUALLY finish ^-^ and I would very much like to do so. Thanks for everyone's support, I hope I haven't lost it.

if you finish your red eyed frog, please ping me if you get siblings... they are so damn cute and I love your scry!
if you finish your red eyed frog, please ping me if you get siblings... they are so damn cute and I love your scry!
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk I will absolutely let you know! They are going to be hardest ones to finish because I need a plague nest to get the whole red-eye thing (not to mention all the genes I need). I do have some potential grand-parents all ready for breeding - just gotta get on finding a nest. I will be looking into it soon!
@Kisk I will absolutely let you know! They are going to be hardest ones to finish because I need a plague nest to get the whole red-eye thing (not to mention all the genes I need). I do have some potential grand-parents all ready for breeding - just gotta get on finding a nest. I will be looking into it soon!

there are different nest rental services. If you have enough trust I could put them on a plague nest via Nest Network. I do this from time to time to get the eyes I want (last time for my brand new Gaolers, no complains :D)
there are different nest rental services. If you have enough trust I could put them on a plague nest via Nest Network. I do this from time to time to get the eyes I want (last time for my brand new Gaolers, no complains :D)
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Thanks for the offer! I'm looking into a big rental list right now, but if I can't figure it out it'd be great to have some experienced help! I'm going to try and do it myself for now, but thanks, again!!!
@Kisk Thanks for the offer! I'm looking into a big rental list right now, but if I can't figure it out it'd be great to have some experienced help! I'm going to try and do it myself for now, but thanks, again!!!

@Dracanthropic love love the glass frogs, when you get those going could you put me on the ping list?
@Dracanthropic love love the glass frogs, when you get those going could you put me on the ping list?
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngWwaAC0d.pnggMrGqCS.pngimage0.png
I have a boy that might interest you for glass frog: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52633714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526338/52633714_350.png[/img] [/url] I have him in the AH for 15 G but I also take T and mixed payment :)
I have a boy that might interest you for glass frog:

52633714_350.png

I have him in the AH for 15 G but I also take T and mixed payment :)
hfB8IAU.png
@Rigell Sure thing!

@Sterlingonacid I'll take a look, but unfortunately his wings seem a little too off in color for what I'm looking for.
@Rigell Sure thing!

@Sterlingonacid I'll take a look, but unfortunately his wings seem a little too off in color for what I'm looking for.

^
^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8