Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
@LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @Coincat @MineralTownNPC @Agnaktor @Saevio

I am once again in need of another fire nest. Happy to pay whatever price, will provide food for my dragons, or any other type of food your lair may need.
@LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @Coincat @MineralTownNPC @Agnaktor @Saevio

I am once again in need of another fire nest. Happy to pay whatever price, will provide food for my dragons, or any other type of food your lair may need.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf
I can take that fire nest. Food for your dragons will work
@Dracowolf
I can take that fire nest. Food for your dragons will work
KQMMLMj.png
@MoonJin@Allychan @Glory @Cards @RainChild @Zaperex @chocolatereeses @Xenops @sleepycaretaker @1SmolPot8o

looking for 1 ice nest!
@MoonJin@Allychan @Glory @Cards @RainChild @Zaperex @chocolatereeses @Xenops @sleepycaretaker @1SmolPot8o

looking for 1 ice nest!
@Alxamei @Kava @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx

Light nest open anyone? C:
@Alxamei @Kava @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx

Light nest open anyone? C:
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@ProbablyVelcro @Dragon000Draws
I have two Light nests available, so I can host your pairs :>
@ProbablyVelcro @Dragon000Draws
I have two Light nests available, so I can host your pairs :>
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Poofypetals @wolfbutterfly42 @Romanovaa @Moonwater @M00nWatcher @Mochiiii @rainis
Hello, I'd like to borrow an Arcane nest! I can give food to cover for their stay if needed + a tip.

found, thanks!
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Poofypetals @wolfbutterfly42 @Romanovaa @Moonwater @M00nWatcher @Mochiiii @rainis
Hello, I'd like to borrow an Arcane nest! I can give food to cover for their stay if needed + a tip.

found, thanks!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
Hello! I'm looking for some nests again. I'll pay 5kt per nest and unfortunately, I have no food to offer. So please don't accept if you are not okay with that. ; w ; I'll remove the names of the hoster when I've found someone! [s]1 water [emoji=water rune size=1][/s] [s]1 ice [emoji=ice rune size=1][/s] 3 light [emoji=light rune size=1] @Alxamei @Kava @beepboopitsme @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx 1 arcane [emoji=arcane rune size=1] @VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Poofypetals @wolfbutterfly42 @Romanovaa @Moonwater @M00nWatcher @Mochiiii @rainis [s]2 fire [emoji=fire rune size=1][/s] [s]1 plague [emoji=plague rune size=1][/s] Thank you so much y'all for your awesome help!!
Hello! I'm looking for some nests again. I'll pay 5kt per nest and unfortunately, I have no food to offer. So please don't accept if you are not okay with that. ; w ;
I'll remove the names of the hoster when I've found someone!

1 water

1 ice

3 light
@Alxamei @Kava @beepboopitsme @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx

1 arcane

2 fire

1 plague

Thank you so much y'all for your awesome help!!
5Qth864.png eeBVq8q9P.pngegy9DLN7.gif
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
Hi! :D I'm looking for 2 Arcane nests! (The pairs don't have to go to the same person so just one nest is fine too!) Thank you for considering!
Hi! :D I'm looking for 2 Arcane nests! (The pairs don't have to go to the same person so just one nest is fine too!) Thank you for considering!

Still looking for an Arcane nest!

Still looking for an Arcane nest!
V3JacP1.png xxx x
Thagomizer
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx Dom Shop
LF Overcast/Red range G1s
@aschenstern

I can take your water nest.
@aschenstern

I can take your water nest.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png