Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynderfire
I unfortunately don't loan my dragons out for breeding anymore so if the eyes are really important than I have to say no, sorry. ;-;
@Cynderfire
I unfortunately don't loan my dragons out for breeding anymore so if the eyes are really important than I have to say no, sorry. ;-;
@Cynderfire
I'm sorry but I've gotta say no. Sapphire and the other breeding pairs are pretty much my only source of income heck--
@Cynderfire
I'm sorry but I've gotta say no. Sapphire and the other breeding pairs are pretty much my only source of income heck--
@Skyfall1
Would 25kt and one of the hatchlings work then?
@Belsy that's find!
@Skyfall1
Would 25kt and one of the hatchlings work then?
@Belsy that's find!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Hey there! (Again) So I was trying to breed to get two beautiful dragons, Obs/white/Cyan and Obs/Cyan/white. No dragons were for sale, so now I'm looking for people that can help me breed them! Your dragons were really close, would you mind helping out?

Sorry in advance for any unwanted pings, please reply even if it is a no!

@sylveonne Could I use your Lukorra?
@Zeldonyx Your TwilightPrincess?
@Midknightfox Your Snowshock?
@Demiqu Your Demiqu?

If you are not comfortable with your dragon leaving your lair but are okay helping me, let me know as I do have males that could come to visit!
Hey there! (Again) So I was trying to breed to get two beautiful dragons, Obs/white/Cyan and Obs/Cyan/white. No dragons were for sale, so now I'm looking for people that can help me breed them! Your dragons were really close, would you mind helping out?

Sorry in advance for any unwanted pings, please reply even if it is a no!

@sylveonne Could I use your Lukorra?
@Zeldonyx Your TwilightPrincess?
@Midknightfox Your Snowshock?
@Demiqu Your Demiqu?

If you are not comfortable with your dragon leaving your lair but are okay helping me, let me know as I do have males that could come to visit!
@Cynderfire
I would sell you one of Sapphire's hatchlings but you would have to wait 16 days for the breeding cooldown and one of her hatchlings might not even be what you want tbh so its up to you if you want to do that
@Cynderfire
I would sell you one of Sapphire's hatchlings but you would have to wait 16 days for the breeding cooldown and one of her hatchlings might not even be what you want tbh so its up to you if you want to do that
@Skyfall1
Who would she be breeding with?
@Skyfall1
Who would she be breeding with?
@Cynderfire @KokichiOuma

Mizuna has 5 days to breed!
I can send her to KokichiOuma or to my Lightning friend's nest
@Cynderfire @KokichiOuma

Mizuna has 5 days to breed!
I can send her to KokichiOuma or to my Lightning friend's nest
@Cynderfire

yes i can definitely help! who would you need her to breed with?
@Cynderfire

yes i can definitely help! who would you need her to breed with?
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
@Zeldonyx
I have the perfect mate in mind, but the owner says she doesn't want him to leave her lair. Would you mind loaning her out?
@Zeldonyx
I have the perfect mate in mind, but the owner says she doesn't want him to leave her lair. Would you mind loaning her out?
@Cynderfire

i would definitely be able to do that! just be sure to give her back, obviously.
@Cynderfire

i would definitely be able to do that! just be sure to give her back, obviously.
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6