Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF MALE Fire Rep, ANY starmap, + more!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59
@Rhonu Decided to get the cute lil tundra! I’m going to make him into a Halloween boy
@Rhonu Decided to get the cute lil tundra! I’m going to make him into a Halloween boy
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43860852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438609/43860852_350.png[/img] [/url]

43860852_350.png

@Neiran He doesn't interest me, sorry!
@Neiran He doesn't interest me, sorry!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
150g for the G1
You can do a mixed payment :)
1:900
@Alphanix
150g for the G1
You can do a mixed payment :)
1:900
@GhostPlanet Hmmm would you want any service maybe in return? Or a trade? I have a bunch of stuff in my sig with services. Or I can always do lore if you're into that :) If not, I'd be very happy to pay 150g
@GhostPlanet Hmmm would you want any service maybe in return? Or a trade? I have a bunch of stuff in my sig with services. Or I can always do lore if you're into that :) If not, I'd be very happy to pay 150g

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
I really appreciate your offer but I'm gonna stick to the 150g :)
@Alphanix
I really appreciate your offer but I'm gonna stick to the 150g :)
@Alphanix

The first one I showed is a girl. The other siblings are boys. Which one do you want? I am near a computer sporadically this week.
@Alphanix

The first one I showed is a girl. The other siblings are boys. Which one do you want? I am near a computer sporadically this week.
@GhostPlanet Alrighty! I'll throw the gems in the CR ASAP

@Rhonu Oh, sorry! Definitely the first one
@GhostPlanet Alrighty! I'll throw the gems in the CR ASAP

@Rhonu Oh, sorry! Definitely the first one

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
I've got a pair that can potentially give you the tundra you've looking for. Niji, my avatar, and his maye Enya are off cooldown soon, they've thrown some pretty good kids! Runes is guaranteed, as is a warm color scheme. They both have lore, including an adopted child that can be a half sibling ^^
I've got a pair that can potentially give you the tundra you've looking for. Niji, my avatar, and his maye Enya are off cooldown soon, they've thrown some pretty good kids! Runes is guaranteed, as is a warm color scheme. They both have lore, including an adopted child that can be a half sibling ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I'm planning on breeding them anyways, and if one of the babies catches your eye you can have it completely free! I just want to see their babies actually adopted instead of fodder ^^
I'm planning on breeding them anyways, and if one of the babies catches your eye you can have it completely free! I just want to see their babies actually adopted instead of fodder ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59