Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Personal Request/Shaohao fandragon
1 2 3
@dustclouds Sorry I was kinda busy and from my cellphone D: I'll ask them to send the dragons, should I tell them to send them to you?

@Uanani and @Lyssa you can send them whenever you want, to me or to her directly if she agrees :)
@dustclouds Sorry I was kinda busy and from my cellphone D: I'll ask them to send the dragons, should I tell them to send them to you?

@Uanani and @Lyssa you can send them whenever you want, to me or to her directly if she agrees :)
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@Uanani
@Lyssa
@Drakzaen
I'll be happy to accept them directly, though I am heading offline shortly so it might take a bit ^_^
Will ping with egg count when they're on a nest tomorrow or whenever they get here!
@Uanani
@Lyssa
@Drakzaen
I'll be happy to accept them directly, though I am heading offline shortly so it might take a bit ^_^
Will ping with egg count when they're on a nest tomorrow or whenever they get here!
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds Thanks! No problem, no rush at all :)
@dustclouds Thanks! No problem, no rush at all :)
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@dustclouds @ Drakzaen
Sending my boy now.
@dustclouds @ Drakzaen
Sending my boy now.
@Uanani
@Lyssa
@dustclouds
Hi there! I've got some bads new xD well we need boys and we got... three girls .-. That's my kind of luck hahah. dustclouds is willing to keep the parents till they are RTB again so we don't have to contact you again and all, do you want to do it like that or you want your dragon asap and Ill ask again when they are RTB to see if you want to do this again? Thanks for reading and everything to three of you and sorry for bother. :) have a great day!
@Uanani
@Lyssa
@dustclouds
Hi there! I've got some bads new xD well we need boys and we got... three girls .-. That's my kind of luck hahah. dustclouds is willing to keep the parents till they are RTB again so we don't have to contact you again and all, do you want to do it like that or you want your dragon asap and Ill ask again when they are RTB to see if you want to do this again? Thanks for reading and everything to three of you and sorry for bother. :) have a great day!
@dustclouds
@Drakzaen

I'm totally cool with my boyo staying so its just more easy, Just keep me updated if anything happened's. His mate isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and i'm focusing on getting my dragons genes right now.
@dustclouds
@Drakzaen

I'm totally cool with my boyo staying so its just more easy, Just keep me updated if anything happened's. His mate isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and i'm focusing on getting my dragons genes right now.
@Uanani thank you very much! We will keep him safe, Ill send food to dustclouds asap n.n Thank you so much!
@Uanani thank you very much! We will keep him safe, Ill send food to dustclouds asap n.n Thank you so much!
@Uanani also, we got 3 girls, If you want any just tell me n.n
@Uanani also, we got 3 girls, If you want any just tell me n.n
@Drakzaen I think she's very cute, if you haven't promised her for anyone else. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392616/39261521_350.png[/img]
@Drakzaen
I think she's very cute, if you haven't promised her for anyone else.

39261521_350.png
@Uanani Of course! After all the help :) Ill send her
@Uanani Of course! After all the help :) Ill send her
1 2 3