Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ecci

I am! So sorry I forgot to reply! Do you mind holding onto him for a bit while I gather treasure?

@DarkFlameth

Aah, I won't be able to to gem prices any more since I just spent my last 20 a little bit ago ; ~;
@Ecci

I am! So sorry I forgot to reply! Do you mind holding onto him for a bit while I gather treasure?

@DarkFlameth

Aah, I won't be able to to gem prices any more since I just spent my last 20 a little bit ago ; ~;
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth Hmm then what treasure price you think would be right? (im honestly the worsed at pricing)
@Lunamyth Hmm then what treasure price you think would be right? (im honestly the worsed at pricing)
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@DarkFlameth

I am as well xD hmm.. maybe around 20-25kt? :0
@DarkFlameth

I am as well xD hmm.. maybe around 20-25kt? :0
@Lunamyth How about 22k :) nice and inbetween
@Lunamyth How about 22k :) nice and inbetween
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@Lunamyth can do, how about I set up a PA and you can buy him when you're ready?
@Lunamyth can do, how about I set up a PA and you can buy him when you're ready?

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@Ecci

That would be ok!

@DarkFlameth

Sounds good! You can set up a CR of PA now if you don't mind c: Thank you so much!
@Ecci

That would be ok!

@DarkFlameth

Sounds good! You can set up a CR of PA now if you don't mind c: Thank you so much!
@Lunamyth

I have no problem holding him! Sorry for the late reply! And yeah, it would be 50kt!
@Lunamyth

I have no problem holding him! Sorry for the late reply! And yeah, it would be 50kt!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6