Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Midnight/Cherry/red-range Coatl
1 2
@Mareanie That's true! But I don't think there's a very high chance of getting a Coatl. :P
@Mareanie That's true! But I don't think there's a very high chance of getting a Coatl. :P
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel Perhaps not but that's why breed change scrolls exist lol
@ShadmeTheAngel Perhaps not but that's why breed change scrolls exist lol
@Mareanie Hey, good news! A male Coatl just popped up in my search and I snapped him up- he's Obsidian/Cherry, ready to breed and not related to your lady! :D Do you know of any Earth nests we could borrow or should I hit up a rental service?
@Mareanie Hey, good news! A male Coatl just popped up in my search and I snapped him up- he's Obsidian/Cherry, ready to breed and not related to your lady! :D Do you know of any Earth nests we could borrow or should I hit up a rental service?
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel oh he's lovely *u* I don't know any earth nests, so a rental service is best!!
@ShadmeTheAngel oh he's lovely *u* I don't know any earth nests, so a rental service is best!!
@Mareanie Yeah he is! I almost feel bad breeding him, considering he's nearly a year old and unbred, haha. XD Btw, I found someone to rent a nest from- you can send your lady to @/Kaamos! :3
@Mareanie Yeah he is! I almost feel bad breeding him, considering he's nearly a year old and unbred, haha. XD Btw, I found someone to rent a nest from- you can send your lady to @/Kaamos! :3
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel well, breeding never hurt a dragon -o- maybe he'll be lucky and you'll get the dragon you want on the first nest? please have them pm me o/
@ShadmeTheAngel well, breeding never hurt a dragon -o- maybe he'll be lucky and you'll get the dragon you want on the first nest? please have them pm me o/
@Mareanie That would be glorious! I'm not looking forward to that month-long cooldown. XD And sure thing! You could probably send them the dragon right now through a CR, unless you're looking for collateral or something!
@Mareanie That would be glorious! I'm not looking forward to that month-long cooldown. XD And sure thing! You could probably send them the dragon right now through a CR, unless you're looking for collateral or something!
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel I'd prefer they talk to me first sorry. I want to help you with the project, but I am not comfortable sending a perm-dragon to a total stranger without speaking to them first ^^;
@ShadmeTheAngel I'd prefer they talk to me first sorry. I want to help you with the project, but I am not comfortable sending a perm-dragon to a total stranger without speaking to them first ^^;
@Mareanie Ohhh, I understand! I let them know. :D
@Mareanie Ohhh, I understand! I let them know. :D
mGBJ0tP.png
1 2