Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dec 6th-11th dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have an important memorial date to me that I would like to have a dragon for. The age doesn't matter to me as long as their birthday is between December 6th-11th. Don't be offended if I reject your offer, I'm going to be picky for this one and I will keep looking until I think I have found a good dragon to represent him.

The dragon can be any breed, gene, flight, or gender, I care most about the overall looks of the dragon and if it feels right or not. If you're uncertain, feel free to post and try me! Just as long as the birthday is in the right range.

Thank you in advance for looking!

Edit: I'm subscribed to the thread :)

Edit 2: I'm open to pinglists of pairs that will be hatching between those dates!
I have an important memorial date to me that I would like to have a dragon for. The age doesn't matter to me as long as their birthday is between December 6th-11th. Don't be offended if I reject your offer, I'm going to be picky for this one and I will keep looking until I think I have found a good dragon to represent him.

The dragon can be any breed, gene, flight, or gender, I care most about the overall looks of the dragon and if it feels right or not. If you're uncertain, feel free to post and try me! Just as long as the birthday is in the right range.

Thank you in advance for looking!

Edit: I'm subscribed to the thread :)

Edit 2: I'm open to pinglists of pairs that will be hatching between those dates!
Auction_copy.jpg

I currently don't have any dragons born those days so consider this a friendly bump. However, you are welcome to look at my lair and see if there's a nest you would like me to have hatch on those days, no obligation to take a hatchling if you don't like the way they turn out. My normal pairs are listed together Male then Female but I can breed whomever you want to if you're interested.

I currently don't have any dragons born those days so consider this a friendly bump. However, you are welcome to look at my lair and see if there's a nest you would like me to have hatch on those days, no obligation to take a hatchling if you don't like the way they turn out. My normal pairs are listed together Male then Female but I can breed whomever you want to if you're interested.
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Raedeshe Thank you so much for the offer! If it gets closer to those dates and I still haven't found anything, I may take you up on that. I really appreciate it ^^
@Raedeshe Thank you so much for the offer! If it gets closer to those dates and I still haven't found anything, I may take you up on that. I really appreciate it ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour

Of course! Just let me know far enough in advance if you're going to want my long cooldown dragons available (aka the Imperials and Coatls that are the bane/love of my existence)
@FoggyDownpour

Of course! Just let me know far enough in advance if you're going to want my long cooldown dragons available (aka the Imperials and Coatls that are the bane/love of my existence)
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Bump! I'm also open to pinglists for hatches!
Bump! I'm also open to pinglists for hatches!
Auction_copy.jpg
bump!
bump!
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour I've got 4 pairs that will be hatching nests within that timespan! [size=2][s]hopefully I'm doing my calculations right lol[/s][/size] Hatching December 6th: [img]https://i.imgur.com/b3AKOBb.png[/img] Hatching December 10th: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OCHzXlG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pBCrhAb.png[/img] [s]Hatching December 11th:[/s] Let me know if you wanna be pinged for any of their nests and I'll be sure to include you when I post the babies in my hatchery. :)
@FoggyDownpour

I've got 4 pairs that will be hatching nests within that timespan!
hopefully I'm doing my calculations right lol

Hatching December 6th:
b3AKOBb.png

Hatching December 10th:
OCHzXlG.png

pBCrhAb.png

Hatching December 11th:

Let me know if you wanna be pinged for any of their nests and I'll be sure to include you when I post the babies in my hatchery. :)
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

olightb1.png
@Stellatrix13
I would love to be pinged for Echoing Grotto!
@Stellatrix13
I would love to be pinged for Echoing Grotto!
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour
Awesome! I've noted to ping you for that nest :)
@FoggyDownpour
Awesome! I've noted to ping you for that nest :)
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif

Stella || she/her
FR+3

olightb1.png
EDIT: sorry I keep pinging you, habit OTL I just realized I accidentally put the wrong pair for the December 11th hatchday, it'll be a nest from these guys: [img]https://i.imgur.com/K2NDvWf.png[/img] Lemme know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for them too :)
EDIT: sorry I keep pinging you, habit OTL

I just realized I accidentally put the wrong pair for the December 11th hatchday, it'll be a nest from these guys:
K2NDvWf.png

Lemme know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for them too :)
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif

Stella || she/her
FR+3

olightb1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10