Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Light Public Buy (Please check sheet!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Aeroden Can you take 34 dragons? They're all lvl 5, and 30 have either breed or gene bonus (none have colour bonus). I'd prefer to send them over 1-way CRs, and get the payment back; does that work for you? I can do all the math :)
@Aeroden Can you take 34 dragons? They're all lvl 5, and 30 have either breed or gene bonus (none have colour bonus). I'd prefer to send them over 1-way CRs, and get the payment back; does that work for you? I can do all the math :)
@Rulanir

You said the magic words. Go ahead.
@Rulanir

You said the magic words. Go ahead.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Daddyselephant
Hey there! I have to cancel one of your listings.I think you may have listed the wrong dragon? It was a hatching for sale for 12 gems. Sorry for the inconvenience! :0)
@Daddyselephant
Hey there! I have to cancel one of your listings.I think you may have listed the wrong dragon? It was a hatching for sale for 12 gems. Sorry for the inconvenience! :0)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@TornadoTorrie Oh yeah, I was setting my my hatchies for the day, I actually cancelled it as soon as I listed it, I dunno why it didn't cancel on your end.
@TornadoTorrie Oh yeah, I was setting my my hatchies for the day, I actually cancelled it as soon as I listed it, I dunno why it didn't cancel on your end.
@Daddyselephant
No worries! Thanks for supporting Light :0D
@Daddyselephant
No worries! Thanks for supporting Light :0D
@TornadoTorrie I'm sending PA's for three lvl 5s!
@TornadoTorrie I'm sending PA's for three lvl 5s!
_full.jpg
@koijari
Sure thing! Thanks for the heads up! :0)
@koijari
Sure thing! Thanks for the heads up! :0)
Good Tuesday Dragonlovers! I am available for all your dragon selling needs should you want pure cash for your lovely levels.
Good Tuesday Dragonlovers! I am available for all your dragon selling needs should you want pure cash for your lovely levels.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
I may be leaving soon but there's plenty of other Acolights willing to take your dragons for cold hard cash. there might be just a bit more of it lying around from all this sorting we've been doing ;]
I may be leaving soon but there's plenty of other Acolights willing to take your dragons for cold hard cash. there might be just a bit more of it lying around from all this sorting we've been doing ;]
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
We've raised our prices. Come get your money!
We've raised our prices. Come get your money!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28