Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] ]Breeding project assistance
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MirumotoTsubasa

I'll keep you in mind if I have really bad luck. I hope I can get a closer range for primary than that ^^; But that is still a very pretty imp.
@MirumotoTsubasa

I'll keep you in mind if I have really bad luck. I hope I can get a closer range for primary than that ^^; But that is still a very pretty imp.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten Thank you! If he does sell first and you're still looking, I have a breeding pair of white/robin/white Imperials, so there will always be more coming. :D
@Rosekitten Thank you! If he does sell first and you're still looking, I have a breeding pair of white/robin/white Imperials, so there will always be more coming. :D
~nudge up with front updated
~nudge up with front updated
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten

I have three that mi?ht help. On pg 6 and 7 of my lair I have an unnamed wc, a coatl named pear, and a coatl named treewithabutt. They're not super close, but they're in the neighborhood. (I also have no idea if they're related to each other or not)

I'd be offering them for stud only, and the babies would have to be named something better than generator names. Stud fee would be 5k for any or a flopped hatchie you don't want.
@Rosekitten

I have three that mi?ht help. On pg 6 and 7 of my lair I have an unnamed wc, a coatl named pear, and a coatl named treewithabutt. They're not super close, but they're in the neighborhood. (I also have no idea if they're related to each other or not)

I'd be offering them for stud only, and the babies would have to be named something better than generator names. Stud fee would be 5k for any or a flopped hatchie you don't want.
@Saturnlight

A start is better than where i am currently at. I've had no luck in the auction house in finding the color range. You could have any or all the babies that I can't really use for breeding to be honest if you want to do that ^^;

I don't really use the name generator unless its from my own pairs and the nest really flopped.. any that are named in my lair from the gen probably were named that when i got them.. heh. (and I haven't thought of anything better yet).

I'd love to borrow them, they'll keep familairs on at all times till they leave. Though I've never mistakenly exalted or sold dragons even without that precaution. ^^
@Saturnlight

A start is better than where i am currently at. I've had no luck in the auction house in finding the color range. You could have any or all the babies that I can't really use for breeding to be honest if you want to do that ^^;

I don't really use the name generator unless its from my own pairs and the nest really flopped.. any that are named in my lair from the gen probably were named that when i got them.. heh. (and I haven't thought of anything better yet).

I'd love to borrow them, they'll keep familairs on at all times till they leave. Though I've never mistakenly exalted or sold dragons even without that precaution. ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten

Sounds good. I'd like to only have them out of my lair for the duration of a stud 5-6 days depending on whether or not the eggs were incubated everyday or if a day was missed.

So let me know if/when you need them and have another dragon to throw them in with. If you just want treebutt thrown in with either of the girls mentioned, I'd rather do it in one of my nests.
@Rosekitten

Sounds good. I'd like to only have them out of my lair for the duration of a stud 5-6 days depending on whether or not the eggs were incubated everyday or if a day was missed.

So let me know if/when you need them and have another dragon to throw them in with. If you just want treebutt thrown in with either of the girls mentioned, I'd rather do it in one of my nests.
@Saturnlight I'd only be 5 days, short of a storm taking out the power here I tend to get on each day to prod about the site. ^^ At the present they can hang out with your nests really, I have 0 other breeders. I'd not had good luck in finding auction dragons to breed, active dragons from other users to work out studding.. I didn't plan this dragon to be such a problem. this is what I'm after in the end of it all. If I happen to get really lucky at some point I may try to make a breeding pair that can produce these guys.. but I dunno if anyone else would be interested. >_> over all I'm just focused on colors and trying to avoid having to breed change... wc scrolls... the bane of my life. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=3&wings=169&auth=8b1337c8305dfc90dff2b227b534e8b33ffa9578&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Saturnlight

I'd only be 5 days, short of a storm taking out the power here I tend to get on each day to prod about the site. ^^

At the present they can hang out with your nests really, I have 0 other breeders. I'd not had good luck in finding auction dragons to breed, active dragons from other users to work out studding.. I didn't plan this dragon to be such a problem.

this is what I'm after in the end of it all. If I happen to get really lucky at some point I may try to make a breeding pair that can produce these guys.. but I dunno if anyone else would be interested. >_> over all I'm just focused on colors and trying to avoid having to breed change... wc scrolls... the bane of my life.

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=3&wings=169&auth=8b1337c8305dfc90dff2b227b534e8b33ffa9578&dummyext=prev.png

What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten

It looks kinda like you might have flipped the primary and secondary colours for your search. Unless you changed your mind to radioactive wings and a red body?
@Rosekitten

It looks kinda like you might have flipped the primary and secondary colours for your search. Unless you changed your mind to radioactive wings and a red body?
@Saturnlight

oh ! Thank you for catching that.. my kiddos have been a handful this morning @-@ ack!
@Saturnlight

oh ! Thank you for catching that.. my kiddos have been a handful this morning @-@ ack!
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
~
~
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?