Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FIRE DOM] Public Buy | PRICE UPDATE $$$
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Jessyta
we cannot update ourselves the spreadsheet, only Oriel can and he is gonna do it as soon as he arrives but please, send the dragons and i will make sure to pay you accordingly ^^ (12gems for a level 5)
@Jessyta
we cannot update ourselves the spreadsheet, only Oriel can and he is gonna do it as soon as he arrives but please, send the dragons and i will make sure to pay you accordingly ^^ (12gems for a level 5)
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi I get that. I only replied again because I was told your spreadsheet is up to date and it isn't.

@Hinumi I get that. I only replied again because I was told your spreadsheet is up to date and it isn't.

ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
OH! Sorry i got confused ^^U
@Jessyta
OH! Sorry i got confused ^^U
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Jessyta Our bad! You should be able to see 12g for level 5's reflected on the spreadsheet now :)
@Jessyta Our bad! You should be able to see 12g for level 5's reflected on the spreadsheet now :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Hinumi I have a level 20 dragon! :) That would be 33250 treasure, right?
@Hinumi I have a level 20 dragon! :) That would be 33250 treasure, right?
@Merminea
exactly ^^
@Merminea
exactly ^^
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Gotta love those price increases! Let's make it worth it, you can do this, fireflies!

I'm off to the coliseum to train some fodder, but while I'm here, mercenary bulk orders are an option if things get tricky. ;D
Gotta love those price increases! Let's make it worth it, you can do this, fireflies!

I'm off to the coliseum to train some fodder, but while I'm here, mercenary bulk orders are an option if things get tricky. ;D
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
up!
up!
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
Go fireflies!
Go fireflies!
@tetris
Just a heads up, the price chart isn't showing on my screen (I can only see the image link) and it may be the case for other people. Keep burning bright!
@tetris
Just a heads up, the price chart isn't showing on my screen (I can only see the image link) and it may be the case for other people. Keep burning bright!
is5IYGR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12