Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 970 971
@Ganondorf
Mine are all full up atm, though once I get some lair space opened up I can hatch one.
@Ganondorf
Mine are all full up atm, though once I get some lair space opened up I can hatch one.
Hello all! Hope all is well, things have been pretty quiet on my end. I did get a message from Zebeyithra, who has stated that IRL circumstances are unfortunately not allowing her any time for Flight Rising, and that she will not be returning. She forwarded me a bunch of items, and a cash donation, which I have forwarded to Succubuslust, our Genemaster/bookkeeper. I have recorded all her item donations, and have vaulted them. Many have been put towards the Raffle, with the remainder being listed in a third tab on that spreadsheet, called "Item Bank", to be used for future raffles, auctions, and other fundraising events. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lLZmNxhTUjqcw-22k6E2rBtZvMPsKJ-WBV_t2WVgraQ/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet is here.[/url] (By the way, we still need quiet a few donations, both big and small!) With that all in mind, we are now president-less. How shall we proceed? ----- On a happier note, I would like to welcome 3 more breeders to the Dragonwish Foundation! @watercress, @Mycologist, and @Kaisen have decided to join our team! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/120938/12093768p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/81234/8123308p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/263888/26388775p.png[/img] In addition, we have our first Spotter, @ErebusValkyrie! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/255960/25595972p.png[/img] Welcome to the crew, and thank you for your help! ----- Also, I have finally taken a look at the neat badge @WarriorMaiden has created! I personally love it, and would like to know what you guys think of it! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102284204/FlightRising/DWF-Badge.png[/img] @AetheriumAeon @AetherSeer @AmmieKatt @bluesnowwolff @DeltaDawn37 @Ganondorf @Hailey @Kaisen @MetalDawn71 @Mycologist @Nixifer @Pendragyn @PlushiePalooza @Polarstern @rainerain @Spooner @Succubuslust @SummerLark @tapixt @Viatrixa @watercress @wylde13
Hello all! Hope all is well, things have been pretty quiet on my end.
I did get a message from Zebeyithra, who has stated that IRL circumstances are unfortunately not allowing her any time for Flight Rising, and that she will not be returning. She forwarded me a bunch of items, and a cash donation, which I have forwarded to Succubuslust, our Genemaster/bookkeeper. I have recorded all her item donations, and have vaulted them.
Many have been put towards the Raffle, with the remainder being listed in a third tab on that spreadsheet, called "Item Bank", to be used for future raffles, auctions, and other fundraising events.
Spreadsheet is here.
(By the way, we still need quiet a few donations, both big and small!)

With that all in mind, we are now president-less. How shall we proceed?

On a happier note, I would like to welcome 3 more breeders to the Dragonwish Foundation!
@watercress, @Mycologist, and @Kaisen have decided to join our team!
12093768p.png8123308p.png26388775p.png

In addition, we have our first Spotter, @ErebusValkyrie!
25595972p.png

Welcome to the crew, and thank you for your help!

Also, I have finally taken a look at the neat badge @WarriorMaiden has created! I personally love it, and would like to know what you guys think of it!
DWF-Badge.png

@AetheriumAeon @AetherSeer @AmmieKatt @bluesnowwolff @DeltaDawn37 @Ganondorf @Hailey @Kaisen @MetalDawn71 @Mycologist @Nixifer @Pendragyn @PlushiePalooza @Polarstern @rainerain @Spooner @Succubuslust @SummerLark @tapixt @Viatrixa @watercress @wylde13
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
I love the badge, and you are doing an excellent job of keeping everything organized at this point in time. Perhaps we could just combine the president and project master positions?
@Ganondorf
I love the badge, and you are doing an excellent job of keeping everything organized at this point in time. Perhaps we could just combine the president and project master positions?
@Ganonorf
love the badge!
I'm not really in my home town at the moment, but I will be tomorrow, so when I get home and I've unpacked I'll take a look at what we need for the raffle and I'll see what I can do. (My vault probably has all sorts of nice things lying around!)
@Ganonorf
love the badge!
I'm not really in my home town at the moment, but I will be tomorrow, so when I get home and I've unpacked I'll take a look at what we need for the raffle and I'll see what I can do. (My vault probably has all sorts of nice things lying around!)
GAji9p1.png
@Ganondorf

I'm afraid I don't have room at the moment D: Nests are open, but lair space is low and I have another nest hatching after rollover.

If no other nesters are available, I can offer one once I move some dragons around, it just might be a bit of delay.
@Ganondorf

I'm afraid I don't have room at the moment D: Nests are open, but lair space is low and I have another nest hatching after rollover.

If no other nesters are available, I can offer one once I move some dragons around, it just might be a bit of delay.
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Ganondorf badge looks good! i agree with AetheriumAeon, you do a wonderful job running everything, though I dunno if you want to do both president and project master positions. if you're interested, you could probably become president (i don't think anyone would disagree!) and look for a new project master OR we could find a new president. honestly, I think it's mostly up to you, as you are our de facto leader as of right now.
@Ganondorf badge looks good! i agree with AetheriumAeon, you do a wonderful job running everything, though I dunno if you want to do both president and project master positions. if you're interested, you could probably become president (i don't think anyone would disagree!) and look for a new project master OR we could find a new president. honestly, I think it's mostly up to you, as you are our de facto leader as of right now.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Ganondorf

The badge looks pretty cool! I'd also agree with tapixt, considering the job you're doing at the moment, you'd be a pretty good president.

Also, I've not had any luck with responses from wishers that I've taken on - could you choose me a new one?
@Ganondorf

The badge looks pretty cool! I'd also agree with tapixt, considering the job you're doing at the moment, you'd be a pretty good president.

Also, I've not had any luck with responses from wishers that I've taken on - could you choose me a new one?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Alright, I have opened up the project manager position, if anyone would like to take a stab at it!

I will also see about getting some names on the badges!

Slightly unrelated, but I am in need of an Earth nest today! @ixris, @Ultear, could I borrow one from you? Thank you!
Alright, I have opened up the project manager position, if anyone would like to take a stab at it!

I will also see about getting some names on the badges!

Slightly unrelated, but I am in need of an Earth nest today! @ixris, @Ultear, could I borrow one from you? Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf - If I can clear enough fodder to get a nest hatched, and you can hold two of mine for two of yours, then absolutely. :) (one more. I just need to do one more, lol) If Ultear's open and available, though, no need to wait for me. :)
@Ganondorf - If I can clear enough fodder to get a nest hatched, and you can hold two of mine for two of yours, then absolutely. :) (one more. I just need to do one more, lol) If Ultear's open and available, though, no need to wait for me. :)
@Ganondorf - I now have a nest open, if you're still in need of one. :) Set up a 2-way CR, and I'll give you a pair of collateral visitors while I nest yours!
@Ganondorf - I now have a nest open, if you're still in need of one. :) Set up a 2-way CR, and I'll give you a pair of collateral visitors while I nest yours!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 970 971