Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Private Breeding Request
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@SkyyeofEmber

Okay! My friends nest will be available in three or two days, so I'll keep them for a moment until it's ready, I hope it's okay!
@SkyyeofEmber

Okay! My friends nest will be available in three or two days, so I'll keep them for a moment until it's ready, I hope it's okay!
@RybozaRNA

Hiya! Just checking how's the nest going! :)
@RybozaRNA

Hiya! Just checking how's the nest going! :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber

There was only one egg unfortunately, but it hatched already, I just forgot to send the dragon yesterday ^^; I'll do it now, thanks for reminding me
@SkyyeofEmber

There was only one egg unfortunately, but it hatched already, I just forgot to send the dragon yesterday ^^; I'll do it now, thanks for reminding me
@RybozaRNA

No worries! ^^ I was aiming for a male anyway and luckily they hatched what I was looking for! :D Thank you so much! <3 <3
@RybozaRNA

No worries! ^^ I was aiming for a male anyway and luckily they hatched what I was looking for! :D Thank you so much! <3 <3
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber

No problem! I'm happy I could help
@SkyyeofEmber

No problem! I'm happy I could help
@savonstar @bobbimorse Hello! I pinged you two because your dragons could breed a dream dragon of mine!A triple seafoam female spiral. Savonstar's Purrfection [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28502203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285023/28502203_350.png[/img] [/url] bobbimorse's Purrrhaps [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29528821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295289/29528821_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like to breed them in a nature nest and a wind nest because both eyes are lovely and for lore reasons (am not much of a writer though but I do have an idea.) For nature maybe Savonstar could host them? And for wind I'll have a nest network to ask for unless you guys have a friend or know someone else that could lend their wind nests! Also if you both want to, I could send in dragons for collateral and/or a stud fee - payment for your dragons in exchange for their breeding cooldowns. Please reply so if you refuse I could search for other dragons to breed my dream dragon!^^' That's all thank you for your time! :)
@savonstar @bobbimorse

Hello!

I pinged you two because your dragons could breed a dream dragon of mine!A triple seafoam female spiral.

Savonstar's Purrfection

28502203_350.png

bobbimorse's Purrrhaps

29528821_350.png

I would like to breed them in a nature nest and a wind nest because both eyes are lovely and for lore reasons (am not much of a writer though but I do have an idea.) For nature maybe Savonstar could host them? And for wind I'll have a nest network to ask for unless you guys have a friend or know someone else that could lend their wind nests!

Also if you both want to, I could send in dragons for collateral and/or a stud fee - payment for your dragons in exchange for their breeding cooldowns.

Please reply so if you refuse I could search for other dragons to breed my dream dragon!^^'

That's all thank you for your time! :)
@SkyyeofEmber sounds good to me! you're welcome to borrow him whenever ^-^
@SkyyeofEmber sounds good to me! you're welcome to borrow him whenever ^-^
@bobbimorse

Thank you! <3 ^^

BTW, savonstar has PMed me and she's okay with this too and is going to host the nest for nature! So you could now send Purrhaps to her!

Or if you want send it to me and I'll send him to her! Either way is fine! :D
@bobbimorse

Thank you! <3 ^^

BTW, savonstar has PMed me and she's okay with this too and is going to host the nest for nature! So you could now send Purrhaps to her!

Or if you want send it to me and I'll send him to her! Either way is fine! :D
@bobbimorse @savonstar

Yey I got my nature derg! ^_^ Thanks!

The female wind derg is next! I'll ping you guys again when they're RTB!
@bobbimorse @savonstar

Yey I got my nature derg! ^_^ Thanks!

The female wind derg is next! I'll ping you guys again when they're RTB!
@bobbimorse @savonstar

Whoo I got my wind version of my dream derg thank you so much! :D Sending your dragons back now! ^_^

Both had 4 babs btw 2 males and 2 females so If you guys want a hatchling just tell me and I'll send them to you! :)

Thank you so much for lending them! And a happy new year to you both! :D
@bobbimorse @savonstar

Whoo I got my wind version of my dream derg thank you so much! :D Sending your dragons back now! ^_^

Both had 4 babs btw 2 males and 2 females so If you guys want a hatchling just tell me and I'll send them to you! :)

Thank you so much for lending them! And a happy new year to you both! :D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29