Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 1st Nest Hatchlings (closed thread) <3
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 317 318
@zzzhorses Of course! I'll send him over right now--sorry if there's a hiccup or two along the way; still trying to figure things out.

@chocollama He ended up going for auction... Before I stumbled upon this thread, I had first listed all three, and I couldn't figure out how to take them off. Sorry! :(
@zzzhorses Of course! I'll send him over right now--sorry if there's a hiccup or two along the way; still trying to figure things out.

@chocollama He ended up going for auction... Before I stumbled upon this thread, I had first listed all three, and I couldn't figure out how to take them off. Sorry! :(
lqVg4eo.gif
@Lilahrose [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1950229#post_21986345]I have a miniature guide here[/url] that should help with some of the forum basics, but I'll include the bit regarding your question specifically below: [quote] [u]To post a large picture[/u] of your dragons, along with a sweet link directly to their page in your lair (which hopefully you will be doing in a week! =D ) you go to the dragon’s page, click on the Generate Code button at the bottom of their statistics panel, and copy the bbcode portion. You can then paste it directly to the forum post. [img] https://i.gyazo.com/2cc95323f49867aebfd5279ed4cc1267.png[/img] If you’re interested, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1047514&p=mb]here is a link to a BBCode Guide[/url] I saved to my bookmarks folder when I first joined. I still use it! [/quote] I can't wait to see the babies!! Please let me know if there is anything else you need ^.^ @Zoroark0329 sweet! Great news too, by the way. Personally, when I joined I was quite struck with the community here. I hope very much to keep that going <3 Thank you so much for joining us here ;D
@Lilahrose

I have a miniature guide here that should help with some of the forum basics, but I'll include the bit regarding your question specifically below:
Quote:
To post a large picture
of your dragons, along with a sweet link directly to their page in your lair (which hopefully you will be doing in a week! =D ) you go to the dragon’s page, click on the Generate Code button at the bottom of their statistics panel, and copy the bbcode portion. You can then paste it directly to the forum post.

2cc95323f49867aebfd5279ed4cc1267.png

If you’re interested, here is a link to a BBCode Guide I saved to my bookmarks folder when I first joined. I still use it!

I can't wait to see the babies!! Please let me know if there is anything else you need ^.^

@Zoroark0329 sweet! Great news too, by the way. Personally, when I joined I was quite struck with the community here. I hope very much to keep that going <3 Thank you so much for joining us here ;D

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
sorry bout the double ping!
sorry bout the double ping!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@#CuQuoise
That's perfectly fine! Thank you very much I'll save this and definitely refer to it late if I ever forget!
@#CuQuoise
That's perfectly fine! Thank you very much I'll save this and definitely refer to it late if I ever forget!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
@CuQuoise I sold the far, and I don't recognize the omes that are not hatchlings.... Where did u get those from I've never seen them? I'm confused now...?
@CuQuoise I sold the far, and I don't recognize the omes that are not hatchlings.... Where did u get those from I've never seen them? I'm confused now...?
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
@M00nbird [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33126289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331263/33126289_350.png[/img] [/url] I wanted this guy
@M00nbird

33126289_350.png

I wanted this guy
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@CuQuoise That scry was magic btw. I can't believe she could be that pretty haha. you're a wizard.
@CuQuoise That scry was magic btw. I can't believe she could be that pretty haha. you're a wizard.
I'm super confused.... @CuQuoise (+_+)
I'm super confused.... @CuQuoise (+_+)
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
@binx522

It's okay! There's so much to take in!!
Quote:

Curious about what "scry" means?

The different genes are available to sort of preview here. This is one of my favorite features on the site. A lot of us have resorted to calling it the cry shop though because playing around with this tool shows off sooo many awesome color/gene combos- it can lead to some huge breeding and gene projects. At least you don't have to actually buy the genes though XD

Many of us, myself included, have kind of taken to playing the game by picking "project dragons" and spending most of our game time and treasure/gems on picking and choosing new gene scrolls, but a whole lot of times I've wondered if I'm playing the game wrong (OMG it's so expensive LOL) Breeding projects, in a way, can be more fun and fulfilling, but they take a bit of time and some careful management lol.

If you're not sure how to use the scry shop, Copy the ID number found under your dragon's name, and then go to the "Scrying Workshop" found under the Library category on the navigation bar to the left (or click here ;D ). Paste the number into the open text field and click Load Dragon. Now you can change all of the genes and even the breed around until you find the perfect genes for your dragon.
If you'd like to, share the results here ( =D ) Right-click the image of your dragon once you're happy with the design, and pick Copy Image Address. Then, come back here to your post and click on the little tree icon on the post's editing tool bar. Paste the text into the open text field and click okay. Your dragon will now show here! (you can use the preview button on the bottom left to make sure it worked.)

side note: You can't change colors though! While the Predict Morphology scry shop allows you to change colors, you can't actually pick and choose colors for your dragons, per se. This is a fun way to see what all is possible though ^^
AND, breed change scrolls that allow you to make a dragon an Imperial are nearly impossible to get! They were only released way way back and no longer available otherwise save for the one or two (w/e) that still surface and are occasionally for sale- I don't even want to guess how much they might go for though. I've never seen one for sale myself- perhaps they have all been used up by now...

that's from the front page- there's a lot there, so here the part about the cry shop specifically.

scry shop, sorry

;}

You should check it out =D

good luck in there >.>
@binx522

It's okay! There's so much to take in!!
Quote:

Curious about what "scry" means?

The different genes are available to sort of preview here. This is one of my favorite features on the site. A lot of us have resorted to calling it the cry shop though because playing around with this tool shows off sooo many awesome color/gene combos- it can lead to some huge breeding and gene projects. At least you don't have to actually buy the genes though XD

Many of us, myself included, have kind of taken to playing the game by picking "project dragons" and spending most of our game time and treasure/gems on picking and choosing new gene scrolls, but a whole lot of times I've wondered if I'm playing the game wrong (OMG it's so expensive LOL) Breeding projects, in a way, can be more fun and fulfilling, but they take a bit of time and some careful management lol.

If you're not sure how to use the scry shop, Copy the ID number found under your dragon's name, and then go to the "Scrying Workshop" found under the Library category on the navigation bar to the left (or click here ;D ). Paste the number into the open text field and click Load Dragon. Now you can change all of the genes and even the breed around until you find the perfect genes for your dragon.
If you'd like to, share the results here ( =D ) Right-click the image of your dragon once you're happy with the design, and pick Copy Image Address. Then, come back here to your post and click on the little tree icon on the post's editing tool bar. Paste the text into the open text field and click okay. Your dragon will now show here! (you can use the preview button on the bottom left to make sure it worked.)

side note: You can't change colors though! While the Predict Morphology scry shop allows you to change colors, you can't actually pick and choose colors for your dragons, per se. This is a fun way to see what all is possible though ^^
AND, breed change scrolls that allow you to make a dragon an Imperial are nearly impossible to get! They were only released way way back and no longer available otherwise save for the one or two (w/e) that still surface and are occasionally for sale- I don't even want to guess how much they might go for though. I've never seen one for sale myself- perhaps they have all been used up by now...

that's from the front page- there's a lot there, so here the part about the cry shop specifically.

scry shop, sorry

;}

You should check it out =D

good luck in there >.>
@m00nbird
That's okay, thanks anyway. For future reference to cancel stuff on the AH, go to activity and it will have all your current listings.

Btw here's the scry I was going for
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=21&auth=ade5eba247818ce4c53f7663f0b5d21aa404e5d3&dummyext=prev.png
@m00nbird
That's okay, thanks anyway. For future reference to cancel stuff on the AH, go to activity and it will have all your current listings.

Btw here's the scry I was going for
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=21&auth=ade5eba247818ce4c53f7663f0b5d21aa404e5d3&dummyext=prev.png
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 317 318