Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Plentiful butt/glim Mate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xwolfxspiritx

Thanks for the effort! I found that one and I keep waffling on it XD I have a habit of finding dergs on the AH, buying them and then finding some buyer's remorse a bit later. I'll certainly keep in mind though ^^
@xwolfxspiritx

Thanks for the effort! I found that one and I keep waffling on it XD I have a habit of finding dergs on the AH, buying them and then finding some buyer's remorse a bit later. I'll certainly keep in mind though ^^
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13 No problem ^_^ I love searching for mates, I find it's a great time waster instead of sitting here trying not to headbutt the keyboard in boredom xD

Good luck with your search :)
@Shewolf13 No problem ^_^ I love searching for mates, I find it's a great time waster instead of sitting here trying not to headbutt the keyboard in boredom xD

Good luck with your search :)
@Shewolf13 If you aren't able to find a Mate for your Skydancer i have this pair who could hatch a mate if interested in a ping..? [img]http://i.imgur.com/1YyEX0R.gif[/img]
@Shewolf13

If you aren't able to find a Mate for your Skydancer i have this pair who could hatch a mate if interested in a ping..?

1YyEX0R.gif
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@xwolfxspiritx

Thanks! Lol, I understand how that goes! Though I've had the opposite problem of late: running around like a chicken with its head cut off XD

@Swishasweet

I'd love a ping! They are beautiful! Just wish they were butterfly XD but would still love a ping ^^
@xwolfxspiritx

Thanks! Lol, I understand how that goes! Though I've had the opposite problem of late: running around like a chicken with its head cut off XD

@Swishasweet

I'd love a ping! They are beautiful! Just wish they were butterfly XD but would still love a ping ^^
@xwolfxspiritx

Just thought to let ya know, I did grab that boy off the AH finally lol
@xwolfxspiritx

Just thought to let ya know, I did grab that boy off the AH finally lol
@Shewolf13

Oh nice! ^_^ I hope they give you some great babs! :)
@Shewolf13

Oh nice! ^_^ I hope they give you some great babs! :)
@xwolfxspiritx

I think they will ^^ Thanks again ^^
@xwolfxspiritx

I think they will ^^ Thanks again ^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^