Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found!
Wind lv25: Preferably with good stats and stones. A healer/mage build but I can restone/stat a farmer or mire flyer. It would just be a waste of an eliminate stone. Doesn't need to have disorient because I can add that fine. Price depends on color, g1 or not, bred or unbred, age.

Abyss g1: Abyss primary but I'll consider others. Nothing BUT an abyss primary will be considered. I'm not interested in one-off dragons. Secondary and tert I'd like to match or otherwise go with abyss but eh. I can fiddle around with genes to fix some things.

Not interested in: anything but an abyss primary. No pink, no greens, no browns, no orange.
Wind lv25: Preferably with good stats and stones. A healer/mage build but I can restone/stat a farmer or mire flyer. It would just be a waste of an eliminate stone. Doesn't need to have disorient because I can add that fine. Price depends on color, g1 or not, bred or unbred, age.

Abyss g1: Abyss primary but I'll consider others. Nothing BUT an abyss primary will be considered. I'm not interested in one-off dragons. Secondary and tert I'd like to match or otherwise go with abyss but eh. I can fiddle around with genes to fix some things.

Not interested in: anything but an abyss primary. No pink, no greens, no browns, no orange.

@Blackhearted hmmm I happen to have a Wind g1 with an Abyss primary, though her other colors are wonky. I can make her a fully stoned mage for a flat rate of, say, 350 K? I'll need about a week tho, as she is still a hatchling. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/gDYsoDd.png[/img][nextcol][size=3][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24276233][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/242763/24276233.png[/img][/url] First Generation F Guardian [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/wind_rune_20.png[/img] Wind [b]Abyss[/b]/[b]Camo[/b]/Pink AH: 200 G[/columns]
@Blackhearted hmmm I happen to have a Wind g1 with an Abyss primary, though her other colors are wonky. I can make her a fully stoned mage for a flat rate of, say, 350 K? I'll need about a week tho, as she is still a hatchling.
gDYsoDd.png 24276233.png
First Generation
F Guardian
wind_rune_20.png Wind
Abyss/Camo/Pink
AH: 200 G
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

I looked at her but the tert was ehh. Interesting genes you previewed on her! I like it! But I wanted abyss for the ripple. Ripple/current look great on her but ouch the tert. Eh. I just won't give her a tert.

Sold! Yeah I'll take her. A week's great for me. Thank you! I've been putting off getting a healer and wind's great for it because disorient. Woo! :D
@sQld

I looked at her but the tert was ehh. Interesting genes you previewed on her! I like it! But I wanted abyss for the ripple. Ripple/current look great on her but ouch the tert. Eh. I just won't give her a tert.

Sold! Yeah I'll take her. A week's great for me. Thank you! I've been putting off getting a healer and wind's great for it because disorient. Woo! :D

@Blackhearted awesome! Just let me know if you had a specific stat distribution in mind and also what to name her ^_^
@Blackhearted awesome! Just let me know if you had a specific stat distribution in mind and also what to name her ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

I've been using this dragon. Wrong element but she works out fairly well. Those stats should work fine.

As for name Cerati is nice.
@sQld

I've been using this dragon. Wrong element but she works out fairly well. Those stats should work fine.

As for name Cerati is nice.

@Blackhearted Cerati it is! I'll CR her to you when she's ready ^_^ Thank you for your business!
@Blackhearted Cerati it is! I'll CR her to you when she's ready ^_^ Thank you for your business!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png