Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Lf] Mate//Specific XXY's//Fandom Dreg
[center][color=5D2E79]I like to breed (even though I normally don't keep any hatchlings) But I can't breed if I don't have the right Mate, Am I right? So I'm searching for the perfect mate and a few other dragon as well Unn here is looking for a lucky Male Dragon to be her mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23250937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232510/23250937_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Unn Rose Cherub//Pink Butterfly//Rose Underbelly[/i] These are her [b]requirements[/b] for a ponential Mate [u]Breed:[/u] Male Coatl, Skydancer, Imp or Wildclaw [b][i]ONLY[/i][/b] They [b]have[/b] to have Butterfly Colors have to be close range as her's if not then, the same or XXX Rose ~She would like her mate to have glimmer but it's not required~ Other dragons I'm looking for are: [b]*Black Piebald//Black Paint//White Underbelly or Glimmer [u]Male Coatl[/u][/b] Primary color is a must, Secondary can be Obsidian, Tertiary Can be Cream//Maize Secondary Gene can be Butterfly, that's the only exception [b]*Shadow Posion//Shadow Toxin//Blackberry Glimmer [u]Female Skydancer[/u] [/b]Primary or Secondary can be a different gene but it requires to have either Posion or Toxin already, Glimmer is a must but I might consider underbelly Teritary color can also be Midnight//Shadow [b]*Bill Cipher Fandom dragon[/b] [i]I have a good feeling lots of people know excatly what I'm taking about[/i] Breeds Prefered: Noc, Coatl, Spiral Colors: Lemon//Yellow//Banana//Obsidian//Black Preferably XXY, XYX (Obisidian//Black has to be in) [i]Ping if you have any questions Pleaser include the Colors & Price for your dragon[/i][/center]
I like to breed (even though I normally don't keep any hatchlings)
But I can't breed if I don't have the right Mate, Am I right?
So I'm searching for the perfect mate and a few other dragon as well

Unn here is looking for a lucky Male Dragon to be her mate

23250937_350.png

Unn
Rose Cherub//Pink Butterfly//Rose Underbelly

These are her requirements for a ponential Mate
Breed: Male Coatl, Skydancer, Imp or Wildclaw ONLY
They have to have Butterfly
Colors have to be close range as her's if not then, the same or XXX Rose

~She would like her mate to have glimmer but it's not required~

Other dragons I'm looking for are:

*Black Piebald//Black Paint//White Underbelly or Glimmer Male Coatl
Primary color is a must, Secondary can be Obsidian, Tertiary Can be Cream//Maize
Secondary Gene can be Butterfly, that's the only exception

*Shadow Posion//Shadow Toxin//Blackberry Glimmer Female Skydancer
Primary or Secondary can be a different gene but it requires to have either Posion or Toxin already, Glimmer is a must but I might consider underbelly
Teritary color can also be Midnight//Shadow

*Bill Cipher Fandom dragon
I have a good feeling lots of people know excatly what I'm taking about
Breeds Prefered: Noc, Coatl, Spiral
Colors: Lemon//Yellow//Banana//Obsidian//Black
Preferably XXY, XYX (Obisidian//Black has to be in)

Ping if you have any questions
Pleaser include the Colors & Price for your dragon
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Bump
Bump
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png