Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Imperials/WCs & low Digits
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mythopeia
Ok, that's fine by me! Are you ok with holding him until I get some of my fund stuff sorted out? I'm currently waiting on some stuff with my Dom repayments, and payment on another 2 6 digits! I will shoot you a ping when I'm good to cr you if you're good w/ all this
@mythopeia
Ok, that's fine by me! Are you ok with holding him until I get some of my fund stuff sorted out? I'm currently waiting on some stuff with my Dom repayments, and payment on another 2 6 digits! I will shoot you a ping when I'm good to cr you if you're good w/ all this
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@ChimerActic

I'm definitely good with hanging on to him until you've got funds sorted out! I've got more than enough space in my lair for the upcoming color wheel expansion, so it's not gonna be any trouble, and I'll keep an eye out for that ping. o7
@ChimerActic

I'm definitely good with hanging on to him until you've got funds sorted out! I've got more than enough space in my lair for the upcoming color wheel expansion, so it's not gonna be any trouble, and I'll keep an eye out for that ping. o7
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
up
up
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
up
up
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@mythopeia
Hey! Can you send the imp over in a cr and I'll send you the 225KT? I organized something w/ a friend of mine who really liked him and was interested in his low ID when I showed him to them, so they'll be taking good care of him!
@mythopeia
Hey! Can you send the imp over in a cr and I'll send you the 225KT? I organized something w/ a friend of mine who really liked him and was interested in his low ID when I showed him to them, so they'll be taking good care of him!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Divinely
I would like to pay for the blood/blood/gold boy now! You can send a cr over for him whenever and I'll give you the 50KT!
@Divinely
I would like to pay for the blood/blood/gold boy now! You can send a cr over for him whenever and I'll give you the 50KT!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Chimeractic This pair has historically given nice vipera imps; sometimes they even come out with shimmer. They wouldn't hatch until after the color expansion, though. [img]http://i.imgur.com/irNve3T.png[/img] [quote=Raspberry Creme][columns][size=4][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=112155&tab=dragon&did=17825368]Teracina[/url][/u][/size] Vipera Daub Underbelly [nextcol][color=white]|||[/color] [nextcol][right][size=4][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=112155&did=17131183]Araci[/url][/u][/size] Vipera Shimmer Underbelly[/right][/columns][/quote]
@Chimeractic This pair has historically given nice vipera imps; sometimes they even come out with shimmer. They wouldn't hatch until after the color expansion, though.

irNve3T.png
Raspberry Creme wrote:
Teracina
Vipera
Daub
Underbelly
|||
Araci
Vipera
Shimmer
Underbelly
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Dhay
That's ok, I'm still interested in them! I'd be interested in any Imperials, or Female ridgebacks, shoot me a ping when they hatch!
@Dhay
That's ok, I'm still interested in them! I'd be interested in any Imperials, or Female ridgebacks, shoot me a ping when they hatch!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@ChimerActic

Sure! Would a one-way CR work better for you, or should I put him in for the 225k?
@ChimerActic

Sure! Would a one-way CR work better for you, or should I put him in for the 225k?
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
@Chimeractic Absolutely! I'd be pinging you to my hatchery, by the way.
@Chimeractic Absolutely! I'd be pinging you to my hatchery, by the way.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 3 4 5 6