Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Lightning Buy] Office Prank - CLOSED
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
@Thardus

Yep, it was Actaeon! I've added their name to the post. :)

@Becquerell

Yes, if you wish.

@Blackhearted @Daepher @TesserWings

Are you looking at the badges immediately under where you were pinged? That's confused someone already. If you are and still feel it should've been higher, I can take another look in the spreadsheet (or you can if you wish).

@zoroarkstar

Thank you!
@Thardus

Yep, it was Actaeon! I've added their name to the post. :)

@Becquerell

Yes, if you wish.

@Blackhearted @Daepher @TesserWings

Are you looking at the badges immediately under where you were pinged? That's confused someone already. If you are and still feel it should've been higher, I can take another look in the spreadsheet (or you can if you wish).

@zoroarkstar

Thank you!
FR +12
@ShadowRising

Great, thanks for letting me know! :)
@ShadowRising

Great, thanks for letting me know! :)
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@ShadowRising

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM PERFEC I NEVER MAEK MISTEAKS

Naw you're right. Ha! Very awesome. My apologies! I thought that big list of names above the lv1 badge was pinging everyone who sent in dragons or something. I was hoping I wouldn't have to verify and find dragons sent in. I have many CRs.
@ShadowRising

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM PERFEC I NEVER MAEK MISTEAKS

Naw you're right. Ha! Very awesome. My apologies! I thought that big list of names above the lv1 badge was pinging everyone who sent in dragons or something. I was hoping I wouldn't have to verify and find dragons sent in. I have many CRs.

@Blackhearted

Lol. For all that I say you can verify, I fully expect that I'll be the one to do that if issues arise because most people don't want to. And my soul goes ;-;

But glad it was sorted out! :D
@Blackhearted

Lol. For all that I say you can verify, I fully expect that I'll be the one to do that if issues arise because most people don't want to. And my soul goes ;-;

But glad it was sorted out! :D
FR +12
@ShadowRising

I checked again and no, I'm only on the 1 dragon list, but on the spreadsheet I have submitted 18 dragons. I noticed something was off 'cause I used CTRL + F to look and it only showed up one time...

But as I said, I only sent fodder on the last day very late so I know someone could have forgotten about them, and that's okay c:
@ShadowRising

I checked again and no, I'm only on the 1 dragon list, but on the spreadsheet I have submitted 18 dragons. I noticed something was off 'cause I used CTRL + F to look and it only showed up one time...

But as I said, I only sent fodder on the last day very late so I know someone could have forgotten about them, and that's okay c:
@ShadowRising

The badge under my ping is for 15/100. According to my count, it should be the 50/300.

Yep, checked the spreadsheet for each day. On Thursday, 3 of mine (all Lv7) got listed as submitted by "Tapperwings" (received by ChaoticReactions).

But wait, redid the math. Even with adding on the missing three, my levels are only 278. (How did I get 350?? argh).

So the badge is actually correct. Ignore me, it's all good. Thanks!! ^_^;;
@ShadowRising

The badge under my ping is for 15/100. According to my count, it should be the 50/300.

Yep, checked the spreadsheet for each day. On Thursday, 3 of mine (all Lv7) got listed as submitted by "Tapperwings" (received by ChaoticReactions).

But wait, redid the math. Even with adding on the missing three, my levels are only 278. (How did I get 350?? argh).

So the badge is actually correct. Ignore me, it's all good. Thanks!! ^_^;;
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@Daepher My apologies! I looked it up and yes, you should have received the badge for 15 dragons. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KrdOIYX.png[/img] [code]http://i.imgur.com/KrdOIYX.png[/code] @TesserWings Lol, it happens. I'm just glad it's been sorted out. :)
@Daepher

My apologies! I looked it up and yes, you should have received the badge for 15 dragons.

KrdOIYX.png
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/KrdOIYX.png

@TesserWings

Lol, it happens. I'm just glad it's been sorted out. :)
FR +12
oh neat! o0o I never won any badges before! Thank you, this is hella!
oh neat! o0o I never won any badges before! Thank you, this is hella!
@ShadowRising

jelly badge jelly badge lejjy badge jeLLY BADGE

WHOOOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH

JELLY JELLY JELLY JELLY can you tell I used to be a Neopets addict
@ShadowRising

jelly badge jelly badge lejjy badge jeLLY BADGE

WHOOOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH

JELLY JELLY JELLY JELLY can you tell I used to be a Neopets addict
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat

aaaaaaaaaah, I have fond memories of that game. :)

sometimes I wish the economy wasn't so wrecked, otherwise I'd still probably play it
@Delcat

aaaaaaaaaah, I have fond memories of that game. :)

sometimes I wish the economy wasn't so wrecked, otherwise I'd still probably play it
FR +12
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119