Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Rentals!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
@Stormster Are you able to host a pair at the moment? (and sorry for the late replies, been busy irl)

@NYXXX I don't have new users host my pairs, please read the first page
@Stormster Are you able to host a pair at the moment? (and sorry for the late replies, been busy irl)

@NYXXX I don't have new users host my pairs, please read the first page
@ArohaMeansLove you said you didn't want new members because you want them to know how things work, i'm not stupid, I can read. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't know how things worked
@ArohaMeansLove you said you didn't want new members because you want them to know how things work, i'm not stupid, I can read. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't know how things worked
Please give my eggs attention=)
RQek5.gif 8mYaE.gif MWjjx.gif nf8Je.gif
@ArohaMeansLove - Sure, more then enough space :3
@ArohaMeansLove - Sure, more then enough space :3
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
Hello all!

@Jetsharkdragon @jashykins @CrystalRush @Raan @Fruityboy @DoubleMobius @makkochi @Kura3 @Stormster I need shadow nests for pairs one, six, eight, nine and fourteen

@ChakotayDgryphon @Alphazi @Rondine I need nature nests for pairs four, five and nineteen

@KalynaAnne @Valikor @Sisutti I need lightning nests for eleven, twelve, seventeen and eighteen

@Elindor @DivineLush I need a plague nest for pair fifteen

Remember, if you want any of your own pairs on light nests, just let me know (it doesn't have to be while you're hosting my dragons, it can be whenever they're RTB, just ask)

Also, some of you I haven't heard from in a while. If you don't want to, or are unable to host anymore please let me know so I don't keep pinging you unnecessarily

Hello all!

@Jetsharkdragon @jashykins @CrystalRush @Raan @Fruityboy @DoubleMobius @makkochi @Kura3 @Stormster I need shadow nests for pairs one, six, eight, nine and fourteen

@ChakotayDgryphon @Alphazi @Rondine I need nature nests for pairs four, five and nineteen

@KalynaAnne @Valikor @Sisutti I need lightning nests for eleven, twelve, seventeen and eighteen

@Elindor @DivineLush I need a plague nest for pair fifteen

Remember, if you want any of your own pairs on light nests, just let me know (it doesn't have to be while you're hosting my dragons, it can be whenever they're RTB, just ask)

Also, some of you I haven't heard from in a while. If you don't want to, or are unable to host anymore please let me know so I don't keep pinging you unnecessarily

@ArohaMeansLove
Hello! I have three shadow nests open atm if you need anymore hosts!
@ArohaMeansLove
Hello! I have three shadow nests open atm if you need anymore hosts!
9oRPa8v.png
@ArohaMeansLove - Plenty of space, whatever pair you need bred, I'm not picky. Not interested in the kids so they'll all go back to you
@ArohaMeansLove - Plenty of space, whatever pair you need bred, I'm not picky. Not interested in the kids so they'll all go back to you
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
@ArohaMeansLove

I can host a nest :)
@ArohaMeansLove

I can host a nest :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@ArohaMeansLove nature nest available!
@ArohaMeansLove nature nest available!
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
@ArohaMeansLove if you're still looking for shadow nests i have all 3 of mine open
@ArohaMeansLove if you're still looking for shadow nests i have all 3 of mine open
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
4 eggs for charles and malorne
4 eggs for charles and malorne
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90