Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private breeding request]
1 2 3
@Kysska Sorry, my girl is remaining unbred until the new colors come out, and then only with my other XXX nocs.
@Kysska Sorry, my girl is remaining unbred until the new colors come out, and then only with my other XXX nocs.
mwxYQwg.png
@Kysska
I'm definitely up for this if you haven't got anyone so far. Sorry for the late reply - I forgot to get on yesterday. Can I ask though that if she has another male (besides the one you want) could I keep him?
@Kysska
I'm definitely up for this if you haven't got anyone so far. Sorry for the late reply - I forgot to get on yesterday. Can I ask though that if she has another male (besides the one you want) could I keep him?
@NightInVienna

Thanks a bunch for agreeing to help! And yes that's totally fine by me. Since it seems the male's owner would rather keep his dragon in his lair would you be okay with him hosting the pair while they nest?

@M4WiE

Looks like we found a mate for your boy if you're still up for this :)
@NightInVienna

Thanks a bunch for agreeing to help! And yes that's totally fine by me. Since it seems the male's owner would rather keep his dragon in his lair would you be okay with him hosting the pair while they nest?

@M4WiE

Looks like we found a mate for your boy if you're still up for this :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
oohh!! amazing!! hehe im waiting for the ok word!
oohh!! amazing!! hehe im waiting for the ok word!
@M4WiE

CR sent!
@M4WiE

CR sent!
@NightInVienna @M4WiE

Hey, I noticed they hadn't nested yet. Just wanted to check in and see if everyone's still on board? c: Totally okay if someone changed their mind, just wanted an update ^^
@NightInVienna @M4WiE

Hey, I noticed they hadn't nested yet. Just wanted to check in and see if everyone's still on board? c: Totally okay if someone changed their mind, just wanted an update ^^
Q1Z6W1A.png
im waiting for NightInVienna to accept the trade~
im waiting for NightInVienna to accept the trade~
@M4WiE
@Kysska
Sorry about that, I completely forgot
@M4WiE
@Kysska
Sorry about that, I completely forgot
@NightInVienna

Haha no worries, the new CR system makes it easy to forget xD
@NightInVienna