Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The search may just be over!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Evarinya Her colors aren't perfect, but I have this Gen 2 girl that I'd be happy to partner up with someone to try and breed your dragon for you. She's RTB and I haven't found a mate for her, so I'm happy to stud her if someone else has another Gen 2 in the right range [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27516949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275170/27516949_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Marigold/Tan/Buttercup Cry/face/runes I'm saving up to buy her a metallic gene but I won't be able to afford that for a bit.
@Evarinya
Her colors aren't perfect, but I have this Gen 2 girl that I'd be happy to partner up with someone to try and breed your dragon for you.
She's RTB and I haven't found a mate for her, so I'm happy to stud her if someone else has another Gen 2 in the right range

27516949_350.png

She's Marigold/Tan/Buttercup
Cry/face/runes

I'm saving up to buy her a metallic gene but I won't be able to afford that for a bit.
K7rW7ue.png
@Phoenixfyre

He's pretty spectacular when re-gened, but I think it's coming across a bit too orangey for the look i'm after. Sorry :( I'm sure he'll sell well though. He is quite striking!
@Phoenixfyre

He's pretty spectacular when re-gened, but I think it's coming across a bit too orangey for the look i'm after. Sorry :( I'm sure he'll sell well though. He is quite striking!
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Aprelle

Thank you for the offer, i'll definitely take a look around and see if there's any appropriate matches that you could potentially breed her with. It might be a few weeks before I get back to you, just because the semester is really busy for me right now, but i'll contact you when/if I find something, and will probably let you know even if I don't, so you're not left hanging :)
@Aprelle

Thank you for the offer, i'll definitely take a look around and see if there's any appropriate matches that you could potentially breed her with. It might be a few weeks before I get back to you, just because the semester is really busy for me right now, but i'll contact you when/if I find something, and will probably let you know even if I don't, so you're not left hanging :)
@Evarinya

Ewww...just eww. This time the male is a Noc so he's useless...even if his color HAD been correct, which it isn't.

Bleh.
@Evarinya

Ewww...just eww. This time the male is a Noc so he's useless...even if his color HAD been correct, which it isn't.

Bleh.
@Phoenixfyre

Oh no. Thanks for the update anyway.
@Phoenixfyre

Oh no. Thanks for the update anyway.
@Aprelle

If you're still willing I think I may have found a gen 2 male mate to breed Anasazi with. I'm currently negotiating price, but I thought i'd see if you were still willing to breed her before I make a final decision on the male.
@Aprelle

If you're still willing I think I may have found a gen 2 male mate to breed Anasazi with. I'm currently negotiating price, but I thought i'd see if you were still willing to breed her before I make a final decision on the male.
@Evarinya

Got a male Imp this month but the colors are all wrong...sorry.
I lied...both girls. Wow, I need coffee apparently~

Do you want me to keep trying or do you think you'll have luck with Anasazi and the male you found?
@Evarinya

Got a male Imp this month but the colors are all wrong...sorry.
I lied...both girls. Wow, I need coffee apparently~

Do you want me to keep trying or do you think you'll have luck with Anasazi and the male you found?
@Phoenixfyre

I actually haven't heard back from either owner, I think the seller for the male got a better offer and it looks like the account that Anasazi is on is unfortunately abandoned, at least for now. Would you mind continuing to try breeding for the time being? I'm working on tracking down some closer range Gen 2's to perhaps try my hand at breeding or lending them out to breed with mates other people have, perhaps even yours to try to produce some tighter ranges.
@Phoenixfyre

I actually haven't heard back from either owner, I think the seller for the male got a better offer and it looks like the account that Anasazi is on is unfortunately abandoned, at least for now. Would you mind continuing to try breeding for the time being? I'm working on tracking down some closer range Gen 2's to perhaps try my hand at breeding or lending them out to breed with mates other people have, perhaps even yours to try to produce some tighter ranges.
@Evarinya

Awww that's too bad. I was hoping you'd gotten the perfect couple set up!
@Evarinya

Awww that's too bad. I was hoping you'd gotten the perfect couple set up!
@Phoenixfyre

Me too. I guess the search isn't over quite yet.
@Phoenixfyre

Me too. I guess the search isn't over quite yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6