Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed] - Gems for Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NicarratheBold incoming :)
@NicarratheBold incoming :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@NicarratheBold four level 7's coming your way!
@NicarratheBold four level 7's coming your way!
@NicarratheBold I have a hatchling that becomes adult tomarrow...do you want her?
@NicarratheBold I have a hatchling that becomes adult tomarrow...do you want her?
earth_ani.gif
ice_ani.gif
tumblr_ohc4cj3Wqj1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png
@Tanaia

Hatchlings only get 5 gems - no matter how close they are to adult. If you send her after she grows up - she's worth at least 12 gems. Even more depending on daily bonuses and if you train her a bit first.
@Tanaia

Hatchlings only get 5 gems - no matter how close they are to adult. If you send her after she grows up - she's worth at least 12 gems. Even more depending on daily bonuses and if you train her a bit first.
@NicarratheBold Sending you two lvl 8 :)

And another one coming soon.
@NicarratheBold Sending you two lvl 8 :)

And another one coming soon.
41iIz95.png
Hello @Nightwind and @Sylvandyr

I have a full lair and so it will take a little to accept all those CRs. They will be accepted as space comes available again.
Hello @Nightwind and @Sylvandyr

I have a full lair and so it will take a little to accept all those CRs. They will be accepted as space comes available again.
@NicarratheBold

No worries!

By the by, when is the last hour on Saturday you'll be buying leveled adults? I'm planning my exalts for tomorrow.

Thanks!
@NicarratheBold

No worries!

By the by, when is the last hour on Saturday you'll be buying leveled adults? I'm planning my exalts for tomorrow.

Thanks!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NicarratheBold I'll be sending a few over in a sec
@NicarratheBold I'll be sending a few over in a sec
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@kaeldra

I have space again!
@kaeldra

I have space again!
@NicarratheBold

you taking any today? i should have a good bit of level 5s to send over. :D
@NicarratheBold

you taking any today? i should have a good bit of level 5s to send over. :D
tumblr_inline_nebejtyaZR1qmu9vp.png