Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescuers (closed)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114
Accepted the CR!
Accepted the CR!
@Elbow
I have some dragons that I've had for a good long while now but I can't seem to find anything to do with them. I don't want to sell them on the AH because they'll undoubtedly become fodder. I was just wondering if I could donate them. There are 14 so if that's to many dragons just let me know.
@Elbow
I have some dragons that I've had for a good long while now but I can't seem to find anything to do with them. I don't want to sell them on the AH because they'll undoubtedly become fodder. I was just wondering if I could donate them. There are 14 so if that's to many dragons just let me know.
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
@casualscreaming

you can send all your dragons to @shyads
@casualscreaming

you can send all your dragons to @shyads
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@casualscreaming flood me with dragons! I'll be off and on throughout the day when I'm awake but I'll accept any crs I see
@casualscreaming flood me with dragons! I'll be off and on throughout the day when I'm awake but I'll accept any crs I see
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Hey hey, do you have room for another dragon? I'd love to see my boy Foster find another home one day, and he just doesn't seem to be making it on the sales/adoption hub threads! TmT
@Shyads Hey hey, do you have room for another dragon? I'd love to see my boy Foster find another home one day, and he just doesn't seem to be making it on the sales/adoption hub threads! TmT
QDUbuEp.png
@hakuraimaru I do! hit me up with a cr when you get the chance, ill be awake for at least a lil while longer
@hakuraimaru I do! hit me up with a cr when you get the chance, ill be awake for at least a lil while longer
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
Hello, I have a couple of dragons that I need to rehome due to new hatchlings coming
Hello, I have a couple of dragons that I need to rehome due to new hatchlings coming
m2YbpzO.png
@FlamingMoon52
I have some room left if you still need a place for them. :)
@FlamingMoon52
I have some room left if you still need a place for them. :)
@HalfyFace Thank you! I'll send em over :D
@HalfyFace Thank you! I'll send em over :D
m2YbpzO.png
I have a tundra and some nocturnes I'd like to give new homes to
I have a tundra and some nocturnes I'd like to give new homes to
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114