Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF G1 Plague or Nature Tree Dragons
I'm looking for tree dragons that are G1. It's important that they are G1 and have no offspring. It's also important that they have either plague or nature eyes - if they have any other eye color then the dragon will be turned down.

If the dragon vaguely looks like it has tree colors then I will be more likely to buy him/her. I'm not just looking for the typical brown primary and green secondary - the dragon can have any range of vague browns and even some whites. It just has to look like some kind of tree bark. This goes for the secondary, too. Orange, yellow, red, pink and green are all acceptable colors.
I'm looking for tree dragons that are G1. It's important that they are G1 and have no offspring. It's also important that they have either plague or nature eyes - if they have any other eye color then the dragon will be turned down.

If the dragon vaguely looks like it has tree colors then I will be more likely to buy him/her. I'm not just looking for the typical brown primary and green secondary - the dragon can have any range of vague browns and even some whites. It just has to look like some kind of tree bark. This goes for the secondary, too. Orange, yellow, red, pink and green are all acceptable colors.
OuDych9.png