Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Earth / Arcane G1s
I almost have my flight emissary set complete, sans arcane and earth. For the life of me, I just can't seem to find good ones.

The requirements: Arcane
  • Must be gen1.
  • Must be from arcane flight (obviously) which means pink eyes.
  • Strong preference for male, but will consider female.
  • Looking for pinks and purples, but will consider any combo that strikes me as... arcane...y.
  • Endgame is to have a fae with cherub/seraph/glimmer, in case you're curious.

Earth:
  • Must be gen1.
  • Must be from earth flight (obviously) which means brown eyes.
  • MUST BE FEMALE. I just... don't... like male snappers. Sorry.
  • Looking for browns. Will consider anything that seems rocky or gemstone or geode like.
  • Endgame is to have a snapper with crytsal/facet/gembond, maybe glimmer if it looks better, in case you're curious.

Additional:
  • Age does not matter
  • Birthday does not matter
  • PLEASE list a price or a ballpark or a minimum you're aiming for. Gen1s can go anywhere from 15k to auctioned for hundreds of thousands and up to millions. Please know what you'll be okay with accepting for your dragon. I am willing to haggle, though!
  • You do NOT have to provide a scryed image, in case my listing my gene/breed plans made that confusing.

Thank you!
I almost have my flight emissary set complete, sans arcane and earth. For the life of me, I just can't seem to find good ones.

The requirements: Arcane
  • Must be gen1.
  • Must be from arcane flight (obviously) which means pink eyes.
  • Strong preference for male, but will consider female.
  • Looking for pinks and purples, but will consider any combo that strikes me as... arcane...y.
  • Endgame is to have a fae with cherub/seraph/glimmer, in case you're curious.

Earth:
  • Must be gen1.
  • Must be from earth flight (obviously) which means brown eyes.
  • MUST BE FEMALE. I just... don't... like male snappers. Sorry.
  • Looking for browns. Will consider anything that seems rocky or gemstone or geode like.
  • Endgame is to have a snapper with crytsal/facet/gembond, maybe glimmer if it looks better, in case you're curious.

Additional:
  • Age does not matter
  • Birthday does not matter
  • PLEASE list a price or a ballpark or a minimum you're aiming for. Gen1s can go anywhere from 15k to auctioned for hundreds of thousands and up to millions. Please know what you'll be okay with accepting for your dragon. I am willing to haggle, though!
  • You do NOT have to provide a scryed image, in case my listing my gene/breed plans made that confusing.

Thank you!
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
bump
bump
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
@PebblesV Please check out my lair and see if any suit your fancy!
@PebblesV Please check out my lair and see if any suit your fancy!
giphy.gif