Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | a dragon wanted
Jello ^^

I am ClockworkMadness, just a simple clan looking for new dragons, but a specific one continues to elude me >~<

I seek an unnamed female fae, preferably with the following.

Primary = beige basic
Secondary = white basic
Tetritary = black basic

Personally i dont care which flight it is, but i would prefer water for the eye color.

Now i dont have much treasure but im sure i will have more by the time someone sees this. So the price can most likely be bargined for. However there is no price atm i will let the seller choose but please don't blow it out of proportion xD

Thank you for reading ^^
Jello ^^

I am ClockworkMadness, just a simple clan looking for new dragons, but a specific one continues to elude me >~<

I seek an unnamed female fae, preferably with the following.

Primary = beige basic
Secondary = white basic
Tetritary = black basic

Personally i dont care which flight it is, but i would prefer water for the eye color.

Now i dont have much treasure but im sure i will have more by the time someone sees this. So the price can most likely be bargined for. However there is no price atm i will let the seller choose but please don't blow it out of proportion xD

Thank you for reading ^^
bravery is nothing special...
but that just means everyone has it...
but if thats the case..
then its just like madness..
@ClockworkMadness

Looking through the AH, you might have a breeding project on your hands. >.> The closest I found was Beige/White/White. And known of them are faes.

Good luck with your search though!
@ClockworkMadness

Looking through the AH, you might have a breeding project on your hands. >.> The closest I found was Beige/White/White. And known of them are faes.

Good luck with your search though!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@ClockworkMadness Man, I know those particular-color-combo-hunting feels. There's only one female with the colors you're looking for on the site :< The good news is that her owner is active and she hasn't been exalted! Maybe you could breed her with your Jarl and get a Fae daughter? Could even get the eye-color you want if you rented a water nest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18063512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180636/18063512_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ClockworkMadness Man, I know those particular-color-combo-hunting feels.
There's only one female with the colors you're looking for on the site :< The good news is that her owner is active and she hasn't been exalted! Maybe you could breed her with your Jarl and get a Fae daughter? Could even get the eye-color you want if you rented a water nest.

18063512_350.png
24e466a.jpg
@silverotter

Dang xD thanks for the luck! Im gonna need it cx as i said , this far has eluded.me for quite some time. If i could atleast find a fae with a simular gene selection then i could make the fae i seek. But i lack the basics to even do that >-< if you do find it though, i will happily buy it ^^
@silverotter

Dang xD thanks for the luck! Im gonna need it cx as i said , this far has eluded.me for quite some time. If i could atleast find a fae with a simular gene selection then i could make the fae i seek. But i lack the basics to even do that >-< if you do find it though, i will happily buy it ^^
but if thats the case..
@chilmark acually, that might work! The only problem is the impurity of the tiger stripe but aside from that its perfect! If you don't mind me asking, how much would you like?
@chilmark acually, that might work! The only problem is the impurity of the tiger stripe but aside from that its perfect! If you don't mind me asking, how much would you like?
but if thats the case..
@ClockworkMadness She's not mine, I just found her through the Search tool. Her owner is @khimeramon :>
@ClockworkMadness She's not mine, I just found her through the Search tool. Her owner is @khimeramon :>
24e466a.jpg
@chilmark ah, okay ^^ thank you!
@chilmark ah, okay ^^ thank you!
but if thats the case..