@ricedemon Oh no rush~! :)
@ricedemon Oh no rush~! :)
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@ricedemon

What familiars you have left over?
@ricedemon

What familiars you have left over?
tumblr_n7jvlybp111t1x4h6o1_500.gif
@Driftclaw: please check my bestiary, if you don't feel like checking i will be posting a list in a bit once i get caught up on all my requests
@Driftclaw: please check my bestiary, if you don't feel like checking i will be posting a list in a bit once i get caught up on all my requests
@Ricedemon

Well.... I am sorta a newbie... I joined the opening before the last opening (I am not sure if that makes any sense) I don't know how to tell you still have the familiars or not.
@Ricedemon

Well.... I am sorta a newbie... I joined the opening before the last opening (I am not sure if that makes any sense) I don't know how to tell you still have the familiars or not.
tumblr_n7jvlybp111t1x4h6o1_500.gif
@Ricedemon
I see she's on a nest, but would Elizabeth happen to be available?
@Ricedemon
I see she's on a nest, but would Elizabeth happen to be available?
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@ricedemon okay :)
@ricedemon okay :)
Nepthys_zps2f214kdo.png
@Driftclaw
Don't worry, I had the same problem. Go to ricedemon's clan profile, and at the right of the screen, under the banner under the profile picture of ricedemon, should be the achievements and bestiary. Click on the bestiary and go throguh the pages till you see a coloured image of a familiar you want. Then tell ricedemon and they'll send it through! Hopefully. If the familiar is still available.
@Driftclaw
Don't worry, I had the same problem. Go to ricedemon's clan profile, and at the right of the screen, under the banner under the profile picture of ricedemon, should be the achievements and bestiary. Click on the bestiary and go throguh the pages till you see a coloured image of a familiar you want. Then tell ricedemon and they'll send it through! Hopefully. If the familiar is still available.
chlZfGD.png
@Driftclaw: ok well i still have some holiday bears left so if you want one of those just send me a message saying which ones you really want and if i still have any of them i'll send you one.
@Zaffy: elizabeth is still up for grabs, just send a CR so i know she is yours.
@Timelady: thanks for taking them both, it means quite a bit to me to keep them together since harley has busted out of a metal livestock trailer just to keep louie within eyesight, lol. they really love each other irl.
@Driftclaw: ok well i still have some holiday bears left so if you want one of those just send me a message saying which ones you really want and if i still have any of them i'll send you one.
@Zaffy: elizabeth is still up for grabs, just send a CR so i know she is yours.
@Timelady: thanks for taking them both, it means quite a bit to me to keep them together since harley has busted out of a metal livestock trailer just to keep louie within eyesight, lol. they really love each other irl.
@ricedemon
Awesome, thanks a ton! Also, would you happen to have any recent holiday apparel left? I went on a hiatus for a few months and missed out on them. I've been trying to figure out what I'm missing so I can purchase them before prices skyrocket(if they haven't already).
@ricedemon
Awesome, thanks a ton! Also, would you happen to have any recent holiday apparel left? I went on a hiatus for a few months and missed out on them. I've been trying to figure out what I'm missing so I can purchase them before prices skyrocket(if they haven't already).
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@ricedemon
Good luck finding them all homes, I would take one in if any of them had the colors I'm looking for for my theme I'm working on right now.
@ricedemon
Good luck finding them all homes, I would take one in if any of them had the colors I'm looking for for my theme I'm working on right now.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16