Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FREE EVERYTHING: TREAT NOT TRICK
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Katalist: i have quite a few of the holiday bears left. check my bestiary, i still have some GREAT familiars left that no one has asked for yet
@Katalist: i have quite a few of the holiday bears left. check my bestiary, i still have some GREAT familiars left that no one has asked for yet
@ricedemon May i please have a Loga and a Sunbeam Ursa?
@ricedemon May i please have a Loga and a Sunbeam Ursa?
chlZfGD.png
@ricedemon

Unfortunately, I don't have the space to take in a dragon. :/

But: If you happen to have apparel from these categories, I'd love to take it off your hands!

Boneyard Tatters (yeah I know but can't hurt to try)
If not those, maybe some Moonglow Thorns as a Fest apparel? (Or Companion Comet perhaps, or Will o' the ember... Hah.)

As for non-fest:

Any feathers
Any wolf capes
Any armor
And pretty much anything else.

Thank you so much! <3
@ricedemon

Unfortunately, I don't have the space to take in a dragon. :/

But: If you happen to have apparel from these categories, I'd love to take it off your hands!

Boneyard Tatters (yeah I know but can't hurt to try)
If not those, maybe some Moonglow Thorns as a Fest apparel? (Or Companion Comet perhaps, or Will o' the ember... Hah.)

As for non-fest:

Any feathers
Any wolf capes
Any armor
And pretty much anything else.

Thank you so much! <3
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows: please send a me message with what you want, i'm returning them in the order which they come in so if somethings already gone by then i'm sorry but i'll try my best to hook you up with something nice.
@UserOfShadows: please send a me message with what you want, i'm returning them in the order which they come in so if somethings already gone by then i'm sorry but i'll try my best to hook you up with something nice.
@ricedemon

Will do!
@ricedemon

Will do!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@ricedemon aww sad day I was hoping he had a wife. tee hee I'll send a CR for him. I did see this lady, is she available to be his wife and be able to join my clan? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12561022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125611/12561022_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ricedemon

aww sad day I was hoping he had a wife. tee hee I'll send a CR for him.
I did see this lady, is she available to be his wife and be able to join my clan?

12561022_350.png
@ricedemon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6538705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65388/6538705_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I have this fellow?
@ricedemon

6538705_350.png

Can I have this fellow?
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@ricedemon I'd love to take Saevio/your golden Skydancer off your hands! I also will literally take any apparel, familiars, items, etc.
@ricedemon I'd love to take Saevio/your golden Skydancer off your hands! I also will literally take any apparel, familiars, items, etc.
@DarkButterflies: no limit on dragons so just send a CR!
@WreckandRule & @AroBot: send a CR
also if you want apparel but don't know what i have i'm going to post a list later on once the dust in my inbox settles. i'll link you.
@DarkButterflies: no limit on dragons so just send a CR!
@WreckandRule & @AroBot: send a CR
also if you want apparel but don't know what i have i'm going to post a list later on once the dust in my inbox settles. i'll link you.
@WreckandRule: hey so he is yours and i got that but he is on a nest right now, sorry but as soon as it's hatched he is yours.
@AroBot : sorry but Saevio is already spoken for, he is just stuck on a nest st the moment. you can send in a CR for a different dragon tho if you want
@WreckandRule: hey so he is yours and i got that but he is on a nest right now, sorry but as soon as it's hatched he is yours.
@AroBot : sorry but Saevio is already spoken for, he is just stuck on a nest st the moment. you can send in a CR for a different dragon tho if you want
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16