Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific Male Imp
1 2
@anthrosparky

That's alright! Unfortunately, the person who said they'd be okay with breeding a sunshine/sunshine/mulberry boy with is a girl, otherwise she'd be perfect :C

@yunogasai

That's great in case it doesn't work out with this person O:
@anthrosparky

That's alright! Unfortunately, the person who said they'd be okay with breeding a sunshine/sunshine/mulberry boy with is a girl, otherwise she'd be perfect :C

@yunogasai

That's great in case it doesn't work out with this person O:
@delphi

I shall begin my hunt for the perfect, hopefully unrelated man.
@delphi

I shall begin my hunt for the perfect, hopefully unrelated man.
@vriskittles: That's fine. Hopefully something is found. I tried to look in the AH, myself, but most of what I found I wouldn't be able to afford. However, if you like that imp girly I posted on the previous page, I'd be willing to just give her to you in case you do find something you'd like to breed her with.
@vriskittles: That's fine. Hopefully something is found. I tried to look in the AH, myself, but most of what I found I wouldn't be able to afford. However, if you like that imp girly I posted on the previous page, I'd be willing to just give her to you in case you do find something you'd like to breed her with.
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
@delphi

I found the perfect boy, he's got spines, which is pretty great JUST in case his tertiary doesnt pan out! Do you want me to keep him till he's RTB or do you want me to send him over and you hold him till he is? :D
@delphi

I found the perfect boy, he's got spines, which is pretty great JUST in case his tertiary doesnt pan out! Do you want me to keep him till he's RTB or do you want me to send him over and you hold him till he is? :D
@vriskittles
Either one works! Do you have eye color preferences? On mobile can't check mid post
@vriskittles
Either one works! Do you have eye color preferences? On mobile can't check mid post
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@delphi

Fire is most ideal but I don't mind really since Imp eyes are so dang small you can't see them that well anyway!
@delphi

Fire is most ideal but I don't mind really since Imp eyes are so dang small you can't see them that well anyway!
@Vriskittles
Okay. I was going to ask because I have friends in a couple flights, but fire is not a nest I have available to me, haha. Though I think there are nest rental services if it's something you really want to shoot for! It can be really satisfying to hold out for just the right eye color, I've been there.
@Vriskittles
Okay. I was going to ask because I have friends in a couple flights, but fire is not a nest I have available to me, haha. Though I think there are nest rental services if it's something you really want to shoot for! It can be really satisfying to hold out for just the right eye color, I've been there.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@delphi

I don't really know how to do nest rentals, I've never done one ;A; @-@
@delphi

I don't really know how to do nest rentals, I've never done one ;A; @-@
1 2