Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND
1 2
(Didn't know where to put this~) Any trainers out there? Couldn't figure out how to find any. I have this guy... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14814375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148144/14814375_350.png[/img] [/url] ...who I'd like to have trained, maybe to level 19.9 or 25. Gonna leave this up for at least a day :) EDIT: I most just want to level him up for lore reasons. I don't really do a lot of coli-grinding. So, whatever build or method (I don't know much about the terms used in training) ends up being most affordable is what I'm aiming for.
(Didn't know where to put this~)

Any trainers out there? Couldn't figure out how to find any. I have this guy...

14814375_350.png

...who I'd like to have trained, maybe to level 19.9 or 25.

Gonna leave this up for at least a day :)

EDIT:
I most just want to level him up for lore reasons. I don't really do a lot of coli-grinding. So, whatever build or method (I don't know much about the terms used in training) ends up being most affordable is what I'm aiming for.
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris

Check out my hatchery for leveling services!
Also in my affiliates there are others out there who are willing to do leveling too~
@RigilKentauris

Check out my hatchery for leveling services!
Also in my affiliates there are others out there who are willing to do leveling too~
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@RigilKentauris

Hello there :)
I would be interested in training your derg up for you; I've done so for my girlfriend in Light and through relay teams in Nature.

What sort of set up did you want?
@RigilKentauris

Hello there :)
I would be interested in training your derg up for you; I've done so for my girlfriend in Light and through relay teams in Nature.

What sort of set up did you want?
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@panarow

I suppose I should have mentioned that in the opening post~

So, it is probably extravagant, but I most just want to level him up for lore reasons. I don't really do a lot of coli-grinding. So, whatever ends up being most affordable!
@panarow

I suppose I should have mentioned that in the opening post~

So, it is probably extravagant, but I most just want to level him up for lore reasons. I don't really do a lot of coli-grinding. So, whatever ends up being most affordable!
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris

Ah I understand what you mean! So you don't wish to have him stoned and stuff?

Because if you won't want to put ambush/eliminate and stuff like that on him then I'll do it for way cheaper :)
@RigilKentauris

Ah I understand what you mean! So you don't wish to have him stoned and stuff?

Because if you won't want to put ambush/eliminate and stuff like that on him then I'll do it for way cheaper :)
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@RigilKentauris

Level 20 would run you about 100kt without stones. Let me know!
@RigilKentauris

Level 20 would run you about 100kt without stones. Let me know!
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@panarow
@startleddust

Since it's just for lore, I don't need the stones~
What kind of timeline am I looking at?
@panarow
@startleddust

Since it's just for lore, I don't need the stones~
What kind of timeline am I looking at?
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris

I like to allow two weeks to allow for college student scedules. However, Wind is pushing this week so I wouldn't be able to start until next week.
@RigilKentauris

I like to allow two weeks to allow for college student scedules. However, Wind is pushing this week so I wouldn't be able to start until next week.
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@RigilKentauris I could have that dragon trained for you tomorrow if you don't want to wait. Here are my services. 19.9/20 will cost 100kT, and 25 will cost 200kT. I also offer Loot Sharing.
@RigilKentauris I could have that dragon trained for you tomorrow if you don't want to wait. Here are my services. 19.9/20 will cost 100kT, and 25 will cost 200kT. I also offer Loot Sharing.
beep bop
@atalaeai

:O You could really have him done that fast?? That would be amazing!

Should I sign up on your other forum?
@atalaeai

:O You could really have him done that fast?? That would be amazing!

Should I sign up on your other forum?
tcdKlxA.png
1 2