Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | gender pride dragons?
1 2 3
@livelynoodle: I am so proud of you! I'm genderqueer (or "gender does not apply" which is different than agender but I can't quite explain how...) Anyway I'm not brave enough to come out about it in real life so I applaud you!

I think I'll work on getting a GQ pair as my next pride pair (right now I have rainbow and ace pairs ^.^)
@livelynoodle: I am so proud of you! I'm genderqueer (or "gender does not apply" which is different than agender but I can't quite explain how...) Anyway I'm not brave enough to come out about it in real life so I applaud you!

I think I'll work on getting a GQ pair as my next pride pair (right now I have rainbow and ace pairs ^.^)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@geoluread oh that would be lovely! I appreciate this all very much!
@geoluread oh that would be lovely! I appreciate this all very much!
CPp4o9H.png
@sakuradryad thank you! And don't worry, I know it's hard to gather the courage to come out... I wasn't all sure I could do it myself when I did... you'll get it eventually. I believe you can do it! It just takes time. Thats also great that you're going to work on getting a Gq pair... go for it!
@sakuradryad thank you! And don't worry, I know it's hard to gather the courage to come out... I wasn't all sure I could do it myself when I did... you'll get it eventually. I believe you can do it! It just takes time. Thats also great that you're going to work on getting a Gq pair... go for it!
CPp4o9H.png
@livelynoodle No problem! I've put them on a nest; there are three eggs. I'll message you when they hatch!
@livelynoodle No problem! I've put them on a nest; there are three eggs. I'll message you when they hatch!
@geoluread thank you so much! Is there any specific price you're looking for For them?
@geoluread thank you so much! Is there any specific price you're looking for For them?
CPp4o9H.png
@livelynoodle I was thinking about 16kt, if that works for you?
@livelynoodle I was thinking about 16kt, if that works for you?
@geoluread that's perfect!
@geoluread that's perfect!
CPp4o9H.png
1 2 3