Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kireikat
Oh! He's cute ;u;, Sorry I didn't see the ping before, but I might wait until they have another clutch to see if any of the hatchlings have a tighter range. c:
@Kireikat
Oh! He's cute ;u;, Sorry I didn't see the ping before, but I might wait until they have another clutch to see if any of the hatchlings have a tighter range. c:
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Bump this up.
Bump this up.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Hello again! I decided to dig this thread up again because I now have a pair that has a chance of producing something that you're after! Aima and Avond have a chance of producing a White/Obsidian/Obsidian Fae baby, with guaranteed underbelly! If you want, I could message you or something when I put them on a nest and it hatches.
@Kowai

Hello again! I decided to dig this thread up again because I now have a pair that has a chance of producing something that you're after! Aima and Avond have a chance of producing a White/Obsidian/Obsidian Fae baby, with guaranteed underbelly! If you want, I could message you or something when I put them on a nest and it hatches.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy

AhhH!! YEs please ;u;
It's so hard to find the white / obsidian / obsidian fae ;o;

Thanks so much ~
@Quamosthy

AhhH!! YEs please ;u;
It's so hard to find the white / obsidian / obsidian fae ;o;

Thanks so much ~
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Not a problem! I recently got Aima because I have a sudden obsession with dragons that have a dark red crystal gene, and after I bought her I realised she was a perfect mate for Avond. Then I realised that some of their babies can have white as the primary, and after a bit I ended up thinking of this thread. We can work out a price later, as there's no real guarantee they'll even produce what you're looking for, but if you're patient it'll probably show up.
@Kowai

Not a problem! I recently got Aima because I have a sudden obsession with dragons that have a dark red crystal gene, and after I bought her I realised she was a perfect mate for Avond. Then I realised that some of their babies can have white as the primary, and after a bit I ended up thinking of this thread. We can work out a price later, as there's no real guarantee they'll even produce what you're looking for, but if you're patient it'll probably show up.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy

I have all the time in the world to wait for it. ^^ Ghost's getting trained atm so he's not even in my lair right now. xD

Thanks ;u; !
@Quamosthy

I have all the time in the world to wait for it. ^^ Ghost's getting trained atm so he's not even in my lair right now. xD

Thanks ;u; !
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai Will this boy do for any of your ladies left? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12370811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123709/12370811_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know if he suits your fancy!!;{ )
@Kowai
Will this boy do for any of your ladies left?

12370811_350.png

Let me know if he suits your fancy!!;{ )
Avid Broadway Fan, She/Her, big fan of cookies
@CoolCougar

Oh, he's cute ;u; I really need to update this thread but :,D I don't think he'll be good mates with anyone. Though how much are you asking for him?
@CoolCougar

Oh, he's cute ;u; I really need to update this thread but :,D I don't think he'll be good mates with anyone. Though how much are you asking for him?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

He is not for sale, but three of his hatchlings are on the last page on my lair. Take a look and see if you like any of them!! :{ )
@Kowai

He is not for sale, but three of his hatchlings are on the last page on my lair. Take a look and see if you like any of them!! :{ )
Avid Broadway Fan, She/Her, big fan of cookies
@Coolcougar

Oh they're cute. c: But I'm not a huge fan of basic tertiary genes ;;'' annnd I have no money to get one. LOL. I hope you find a home for them soon. ^^
@Coolcougar

Oh they're cute. c: But I'm not a huge fan of basic tertiary genes ;;'' annnd I have no money to get one. LOL. I hope you find a home for them soon. ^^
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8