Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kowai Alright! I'm willing to haggle on price too if that'll sweeten the deal. :)
@Kowai Alright! I'm willing to haggle on price too if that'll sweeten the deal. :)
@Kytara
Ahh aight ;u; If she does breed a youngster close to her, message me ! c:

@Grendeleev
How low are you willing to go? I don't want to rob ya of a profit but I also don't like having too many dragons on hold. xD
@Kytara
Ahh aight ;u; If she does breed a youngster close to her, message me ! c:

@Grendeleev
How low are you willing to go? I don't want to rob ya of a profit but I also don't like having too many dragons on hold. xD
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai 18k? :)
@Kowai 18k? :)
@Grendeleev

That sounds like a good price, however, I was wondering if you're willing to trade dragons as well? .o. I have a few in my lair that aren't selling and if you like them.... xD ofc I'll still pay whatever amount you feel is left over. o3o;
@Grendeleev

That sounds like a good price, however, I was wondering if you're willing to trade dragons as well? .o. I have a few in my lair that aren't selling and if you like them.... xD ofc I'll still pay whatever amount you feel is left over. o3o;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai Oh gosh, that tundra of yours is the cutest thing... sadly, I have two nests I need to hatch so I need all the lair space I can get. If that price is still too high for you to pay outright, we can go down to 15k just to get him out of my lair.
@Kowai Oh gosh, that tundra of yours is the cutest thing... sadly, I have two nests I need to hatch so I need all the lair space I can get. If that price is still too high for you to pay outright, we can go down to 15k just to get him out of my lair.
@Grendeleev

Ahah. xD Right? I'm surprised he isn't selling ;o;'''

Naw, the price is okay. xD Actually, what's your gem ratio? o3o

actually...speaking of ratios

@Ellenai, @Quamosthy

What are your guy's ratios as well? I just got gems BUT I absoutely HAVE to save for a flight change (it was the reason I bought gems in the first place. Aha.. xD )

I have 1829g. 1500g is the requirement for the flight change so I have about 329g left over. :,D if you guys don't mind paying gems that is.
@Grendeleev

Ahah. xD Right? I'm surprised he isn't selling ;o;'''

Naw, the price is okay. xD Actually, what's your gem ratio? o3o

actually...speaking of ratios

@Ellenai, @Quamosthy

What are your guy's ratios as well? I just got gems BUT I absoutely HAVE to save for a flight change (it was the reason I bought gems in the first place. Aha.. xD )

I have 1829g. 1500g is the requirement for the flight change so I have about 329g left over. :,D if you guys don't mind paying gems that is.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Gems is perfectly fine! I'm saving up gems for a geneing project (that was murdered by the cloaks uuuurrrgh cloaks), and I think 1:500 is a good gem to treasure ratio!
@Kowai

Gems is perfectly fine! I'm saving up gems for a geneing project (that was murdered by the cloaks uuuurrrgh cloaks), and I think 1:500 is a good gem to treasure ratio!
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Kowai I'd prefer treasure if it's not too big of a deal. I need to buy lair expansions and I don't want to have to bother with exchanging gems for treasure.
@Kowai I'd prefer treasure if it's not too big of a deal. I need to buy lair expansions and I don't want to have to bother with exchanging gems for treasure.
@Quamosthy

Shweet! c: and IKR? I was agonizing over the cloaks for a long time, but I couldn't buy them in time for the discount.

Sending the gems now~

@grendeleev
Sure thing! c: I just knocked out my biggest amount right now so I'll be able to get to 18k faster (if only those babies sold..)
@Quamosthy

Shweet! c: and IKR? I was agonizing over the cloaks for a long time, but I couldn't buy them in time for the discount.

Sending the gems now~

@grendeleev
Sure thing! c: I just knocked out my biggest amount right now so I'll be able to get to 18k faster (if only those babies sold..)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai Cool. Should I send the CR and you can accept it when you have the treasure? :)
@Kowai Cool. Should I send the CR and you can accept it when you have the treasure? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8