Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Really, really ugly fae (FOUND)
1 2 3
@Ineffabird,

Oh, ouch, I hear you on expensive decisions. There's an accent I've been eyeing for a fae that's basically a drawstring bow but still not sure of it as Nobby is a horrible shot, so I'll prolly end up choosing something else. Vimes will indeed have dented armor but I plan on submitting it myself in an apparel contest. I've got zoomtext and I'm one hell of an artist providing I can see the finished product. The current dented helmets don't match my specifications, the closest one isn't supposed to have horns and the other closest one has scrollwork and no dents, so. Yeah.
@Ineffabird,

Oh, ouch, I hear you on expensive decisions. There's an accent I've been eyeing for a fae that's basically a drawstring bow but still not sure of it as Nobby is a horrible shot, so I'll prolly end up choosing something else. Vimes will indeed have dented armor but I plan on submitting it myself in an apparel contest. I've got zoomtext and I'm one hell of an artist providing I can see the finished product. The current dented helmets don't match my specifications, the closest one isn't supposed to have horns and the other closest one has scrollwork and no dents, so. Yeah.
I always pictured Aziraphael with white wings coveting a book or scroll, yes. Hrm, you know, there might be something in accents that could work for adding literature, or for Crowley use a pair of black shades from the gem marketplace and a potted plant. Which would mean an accent and then using wings and other apparel to cover the bits of plant you don't want seen and...yes, difficult. Hmmmz.

-and to top it off I need to save my gems back up from buying the musical instrument bundle because I was afraid it would be retired before I could get to it. Need to snag some glasses as well. bah humbug, constantly broke.
I always pictured Aziraphael with white wings coveting a book or scroll, yes. Hrm, you know, there might be something in accents that could work for adding literature, or for Crowley use a pair of black shades from the gem marketplace and a potted plant. Which would mean an accent and then using wings and other apparel to cover the bits of plant you don't want seen and...yes, difficult. Hmmmz.

-and to top it off I need to save my gems back up from buying the musical instrument bundle because I was afraid it would be retired before I could get to it. Need to snag some glasses as well. bah humbug, constantly broke.
@Urseelye Oooh, that would be fantastic! I hope to see your Vimes accent when you make it. ... I honestly can't think of an appropriate accent for Nobby though. Maybe if there was one with misc. little bits and bobs - scraps of cloth, a helmet, a corroded badge, someone's stolen coinpurse...? For Aziraphale and Crowley, yes, I agree. I used white wings with the spellscroll for my version of Aziraphale (I'm going to post their images below), but originally he was a wildclaw instead of a tundra - I had the Scripts of the Apprentice accent on him from the last Arcane festival. Other good scholarly accents would be the Lightrunes or Research Notes accents, but unfortunately those are both for female dragons. Now, it'd have to be a custom accent most likely. The BEST custom accent would be one that combined some scholarly aspect with a halo... For Crowley's potted plant, I just gave him a janustrap familiar. ;3 I wanted him to wear a snakescale accent instead. (Can you imagine an accent with a little squirt bottle of water in one claw, and a houseplant too?) I feel you. Gem apparel is so expensive. u_u [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4243009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42431/4243009_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7398909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73990/7398909_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Urseelye

Oooh, that would be fantastic! I hope to see your Vimes accent when you make it. ... I honestly can't think of an appropriate accent for Nobby though. Maybe if there was one with misc. little bits and bobs - scraps of cloth, a helmet, a corroded badge, someone's stolen coinpurse...?

For Aziraphale and Crowley, yes, I agree. I used white wings with the spellscroll for my version of Aziraphale (I'm going to post their images below), but originally he was a wildclaw instead of a tundra - I had the Scripts of the Apprentice accent on him from the last Arcane festival. Other good scholarly accents would be the Lightrunes or Research Notes accents, but unfortunately those are both for female dragons. Now, it'd have to be a custom accent most likely. The BEST custom accent would be one that combined some scholarly aspect with a halo...

For Crowley's potted plant, I just gave him a janustrap familiar. ;3 I wanted him to wear a snakescale accent instead. (Can you imagine an accent with a little squirt bottle of water in one claw, and a houseplant too?)

I feel you. Gem apparel is so expensive. u_u

4243009_350.png

7398909_350.png
@ineffabird
I saw your GO boys when I friended you awhile back - I thought your name was amazing xD sadly I already decided Librarian needs the spellscroll :/ I almost had one traded fr, but they backed out and now the AH price has doubled bc whenever listings expire and there's none left people just relist for ridiculous prices -_-'
@ineffabird
I saw your GO boys when I friended you awhile back - I thought your name was amazing xD sadly I already decided Librarian needs the spellscroll :/ I almost had one traded fr, but they backed out and now the AH price has doubled bc whenever listings expire and there's none left people just relist for ridiculous prices -_-'
@Sivi

Oh geez I'm sorry about that, I'd completely forgotten that that was the reason you'd friended me. I tend to assume my FR friends I just struck up a random convo with and forget anything more. >_>;;;

And dang, you're right. I got my spellscroll when I first joined 10 months ago; I hadn't checked the prices lately. That is ridiculous.

um and. Death's bio. Wow, right in the feels.
@Sivi

Oh geez I'm sorry about that, I'd completely forgotten that that was the reason you'd friended me. I tend to assume my FR friends I just struck up a random convo with and forget anything more. >_>;;;

And dang, you're right. I got my spellscroll when I first joined 10 months ago; I hadn't checked the prices lately. That is ridiculous.

um and. Death's bio. Wow, right in the feels.
@Ineffabird,

I love your Crowley! I also think you nailed Nobby's look description - either that or have him dressed for that historical dance class, which - well. I plan on giving a few of them journeymen's satchels, that'll help with the whole look, I think. Those boots are gonna be a pain though. Could probably sneak in a halo around the winter holidays when people judge apparel - and possibly slip in a pair of horns on Halloween, or at least a new pair of horns in apparel as there's a couple in there already.
@Ineffabird,

I love your Crowley! I also think you nailed Nobby's look description - either that or have him dressed for that historical dance class, which - well. I plan on giving a few of them journeymen's satchels, that'll help with the whole look, I think. Those boots are gonna be a pain though. Could probably sneak in a halo around the winter holidays when people judge apparel - and possibly slip in a pair of horns on Halloween, or at least a new pair of horns in apparel as there's a couple in there already.
@Urseelye

Hahaha I don't think FR is ready for Nobby's historical dance costume. XD

Those apparels would be pretty cool if they ever got made! I know I was pleased as punch when the white wings were released.
@Urseelye

Hahaha I don't think FR is ready for Nobby's historical dance costume. XD

Those apparels would be pretty cool if they ever got made! I know I was pleased as punch when the white wings were released.
@Urseelye

Currently rereading Reaper Man. Sir Terry Pratchett was a brilliant man and will be missed dearly. I hope you find the perfect Nobby and all of the other characters!
@Urseelye

Currently rereading Reaper Man. Sir Terry Pratchett was a brilliant man and will be missed dearly. I hope you find the perfect Nobby and all of the other characters!
@Urseelye [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12783429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127835/12783429_350.png[/img] [/url] Female fae - 15k in the AH
@Urseelye

12783429_350.png

Female fae - 15k in the AH
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth,

Thanks for the offer but Nobby is already in m'lair.

@Ineffabird @Devinefolly,

Thanks for the well wishes on characters and Pratchett's work is grand, yes indeed. I'm in the middle of doing apparel now, at least the rough design process. Gonna take a couple of weeks though.
@Draketeeth,

Thanks for the offer but Nobby is already in m'lair.

@Ineffabird @Devinefolly,

Thanks for the well wishes on characters and Pratchett's work is grand, yes indeed. I'm in the middle of doing apparel now, at least the rough design process. Gonna take a couple of weeks though.
1 2 3