Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL!
1 2 3
I'd love to be able to help out, but nothing I have matches your criteria.
I'd love to be able to help out, but nothing I have matches your criteria.
e0E8Rzw.png
@alenkoblr

I would settle for not a triple as long as it's a basic and has brown eyes. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with this. I'll set up payments to pay for everything as I can too. I really appreciate it.
@alenkoblr

I would settle for not a triple as long as it's a basic and has brown eyes. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me with this. I'll set up payments to pay for everything as I can too. I really appreciate it.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@DemonGoddess

Thank you anyway! The thought is really appreciated! I appreciate any help and thoughts for this project. It means a lot to me that you would even want to help.
@DemonGoddess

Thank you anyway! The thought is really appreciated! I appreciate any help and thoughts for this project. It means a lot to me that you would even want to help.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@sakurablossom

Should I happen to breed something close, I'll let you know
@sakurablossom

Should I happen to breed something close, I'll let you know
e0E8Rzw.png
@DemonGoddess

Please do! Thank you!
@DemonGoddess

Please do! Thank you!
@alenkoblr

The first dragon has been taken care of. My girlfriend bought me a triple obsidian Imperial. I would like to know if you would mind renting a nest to me for a pair of Tundras for the third dragon to have earth eyes.
@alenkoblr

The first dragon has been taken care of. My girlfriend bought me a triple obsidian Imperial. I would like to know if you would mind renting a nest to me for a pair of Tundras for the third dragon to have earth eyes.
@sakurablossom

Of course! Feel free to send them over whenever.
@sakurablossom

Of course! Feel free to send them over whenever.
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr

Thank you! They will be coming from my friend @MoogleSam
@alenkoblr

Thank you! They will be coming from my friend @MoogleSam
@sakurablossom, take a look through [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=91600&page=6]my lair.[/url] I have a ton of obs/obs for sale, as that's my main focus in breeding. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10669233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106693/10669233_350.png[/img] [/url] This one is the only tundra I have right now, and he's Midnight/Obsidian/Black.
@sakurablossom, take a look through my lair. I have a ton of obs/obs for sale, as that's my main focus in breeding.

10669233_350.png

This one is the only tundra I have right now, and he's Midnight/Obsidian/Black.
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
@sakurablossom - As it turns out, I happen to have access to two dragons that can get white/white/brown! So hopefully, their nest will go well as soon as I can breed them. The resulting babies will likely be skydancers or imperials with basic/freckle/underbelly, and should fall at least close to the desired range. And they'll have earth eyes. So after I get a good baby from that pair, I'll have to see if I can get it any better. =)
@sakurablossom - As it turns out, I happen to have access to two dragons that can get white/white/brown! So hopefully, their nest will go well as soon as I can breed them. The resulting babies will likely be skydancers or imperials with basic/freckle/underbelly, and should fall at least close to the desired range. And they'll have earth eyes. So after I get a good baby from that pair, I'll have to see if I can get it any better. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 3