Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Crystal and/or Facet Mates/Studs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Katsra
I can understand, well if you do decide you like her, feel free to send the CR for her!
@Katsra
I can understand, well if you do decide you like her, feel free to send the CR for her!
297wwl.jpg
@VanillaChai Well, thank you! She's certainly a possibility. I'm going to give it a bit more time, though, because the colors are not quite ideal. Can I get back to you on that?
@VanillaChai Well, thank you! She's certainly a possibility. I'm going to give it a bit more time, though, because the colors are not quite ideal. Can I get back to you on that?
@Cronsberry Thank you! Will do. ^_^
@Cronsberry Thank you! Will do. ^_^
@Katsra Sure! How long would you like me to hold her for?
@Katsra Sure! How long would you like me to hold her for?
@VanillaChai Hmmmmm. Would a few days be alright? And if I still haven't decided by then, then you un-hold her and if she's still there later I might get her anyway? XD
@VanillaChai Hmmmmm. Would a few days be alright? And if I still haven't decided by then, then you un-hold her and if she's still there later I might get her anyway? XD
@Katsra No problem. Good luck on the rest of your search. :)
@Katsra No problem. Good luck on the rest of your search. :)
@VanillaChai Thank you very much! ^_^
@VanillaChai Thank you very much! ^_^
@Katsra

Sure, and I totally understand about the breed rarity mismatch. Let me know what you decide!

(Sorry about the misspelled ping!)
@Katsra

Sure, and I totally understand about the breed rarity mismatch. Let me know what you decide!

(Sorry about the misspelled ping!)
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
bump!
bump!
@VanillaChai Hello! I was actually wondering: are you planning to mate her parents together again? Or are you also looking to sell her sister? Because I think what throws me off about the dragon you offered was the navy secondary and the sea foam tert...
@VanillaChai Hello! I was actually wondering: are you planning to mate her parents together again? Or are you also looking to sell her sister? Because I think what throws me off about the dragon you offered was the navy secondary and the sea foam tert...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7