Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FIRE FLIGHT [Public Buy: Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72
@Springo @LuckyRunt

Works for me! I'll go ahead and send CR for 4 of them to LuckyRunt and the remainder to Springo. :)

@Sammyken Ahh, sorry, I missed your response by seconds. I've got them all accounted for at the moment but if I get more I'll let you all know! :)
@Springo @LuckyRunt

Works for me! I'll go ahead and send CR for 4 of them to LuckyRunt and the remainder to Springo. :)

@Sammyken Ahh, sorry, I missed your response by seconds. I've got them all accounted for at the moment but if I get more I'll let you all know! :)
lightfull.png
@mandarts ... if you have any left at all you can CR a couple to me :-)
@mandarts ... if you have any left at all you can CR a couple to me :-)
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
@Sammyken and @imupacreek2000
I could send you both some of mandarts' fodder to evenly distribute the training if you'd like? :)
@Sammyken and @imupacreek2000
I could send you both some of mandarts' fodder to evenly distribute the training if you'd like? :)
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo

Feel free to send me some if you'd like. I'm probably only going up to 5 though, so if you or @imupacreek2000 will train higher, it would probably be better that way.
@Springo

Feel free to send me some if you'd like. I'm probably only going up to 5 though, so if you or @imupacreek2000 will train higher, it would probably be better that way.
sZRxyrd.png
@Sammyken
Alright then, I'll keep these to train them to level 7.

@mandarts
Thanks for your contribution! :D
@Sammyken
Alright then, I'll keep these to train them to level 7.

@mandarts
Thanks for your contribution! :D
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo Very welcome! I've got a friend in fire - so I'll be rooting for you guys!
@Springo Very welcome! I've got a friend in fire - so I'll be rooting for you guys!
lightfull.png
@Springo &SammyKen .... go ahead ... I've done something along the lines of 18 or 20 today if either one of you have a couple you don't have time to do or don't want to do tonight I can get to it when I get up in the morning just CR them to me for what you paid for them :-) ....

@Mandarts ... if you come up with a couple extra just CR me and I'll get them in the morning :-) ...
@Springo &SammyKen .... go ahead ... I've done something along the lines of 18 or 20 today if either one of you have a couple you don't have time to do or don't want to do tonight I can get to it when I get up in the morning just CR them to me for what you paid for them :-) ....

@Mandarts ... if you come up with a couple extra just CR me and I'll get them in the morning :-) ...
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
Bump
Bump
kbeXrjR.png
I'm online now, accepting CRs!
I'm online now, accepting CRs!
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Out of curiosity, are you guys buying pre-leveled exalts? And if so, what are your prices for level 7s and 8s?
Out of curiosity, are you guys buying pre-leveled exalts? And if so, what are your prices for level 7s and 8s?
Art by Drytil
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72