Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FIRE FLIGHT [Public Buy: Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72
@Addmon
Oh hmm... we haven't considered those yet. How much treasure are you looking for?
@Addmon
Oh hmm... we haven't considered those yet. How much treasure are you looking for?
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo Someone from Wind was offering 13kT for level 7s and 15kT for level 8s yesterday. I don't know if that is Wind's standard price or if that was a personal offer. At the very least, I'd be looking for more than the average exalt price. Otherwise I can just exalt them myself and not have to wait on CRs.
@Springo Someone from Wind was offering 13kT for level 7s and 15kT for level 8s yesterday. I don't know if that is Wind's standard price or if that was a personal offer. At the very least, I'd be looking for more than the average exalt price. Otherwise I can just exalt them myself and not have to wait on CRs.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon
Hmm... I think any offers for trained dragons will have to be personal offers. We wouldn't want to drag anyone into the commitment of buying and exalting dragons at a loss.

I think 13kT for level 7s and 15kT for level 8s would be a fair price right now since babies are only at 5kT in the AH. If you're interested in selling to fire, I'd certainly be able to place a personal offer for your dragons for this price, matching Wind's price.
@Addmon
Hmm... I think any offers for trained dragons will have to be personal offers. We wouldn't want to drag anyone into the commitment of buying and exalting dragons at a loss.

I think 13kT for level 7s and 15kT for level 8s would be a fair price right now since babies are only at 5kT in the AH. If you're interested in selling to fire, I'd certainly be able to place a personal offer for your dragons for this price, matching Wind's price.
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo Yeah, that makes sense.

Unfortunately, I just sold my recent level 7s and 8s to someone else. I'm going to bed soon. However, I will be leveling more dragons throughout the day tomorrow, if you want me to post here and/or ping one of the fire buyers when they're ready to be exalted.
@Springo Yeah, that makes sense.

Unfortunately, I just sold my recent level 7s and 8s to someone else. I'm going to bed soon. However, I will be leveling more dragons throughout the day tomorrow, if you want me to post here and/or ping one of the fire buyers when they're ready to be exalted.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon
Please do! We could use the extra support! :)
@Addmon
Please do! We could use the extra support! :)
kbeXrjR.png
I'll make the same offer as Springo for pre-leveled 7s and 8s.
(still online for an hour or so!)
I'll make the same offer as Springo for pre-leveled 7s and 8s.
(still online for an hour or so!)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy

Good morning from my side! Anyone online to take on 26 dragons? ^^
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy

Good morning from my side! Anyone online to take on 26 dragons? ^^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@CyberInfection
I won't lie--I don't have room for 26 right now xD
but I am certainly online and can definitely take 3-5 over the next shortish timespan... I'll ping you back if I get through those and need more :D
@CyberInfection
I won't lie--I don't have room for 26 right now xD
but I am certainly online and can definitely take 3-5 over the next shortish timespan... I'll ping you back if I get through those and need more :D
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@CyberInfection
Wow, you sure have a lot of dragons. :O
I can take eight of them right now!
@CyberInfection
Wow, you sure have a lot of dragons. :O
I can take eight of them right now!
kbeXrjR.png
@StrykeSlammerII

No hurry taking them! I can send you few crossroads and ping me when you need more. :3

@Springo

Sniping skillzzz~ Sure thing, sending now! ^^
@StrykeSlammerII

No hurry taking them! I can send you few crossroads and ping me when you need more. :3

@Springo

Sniping skillzzz~ Sure thing, sending now! ^^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72