Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FIRE FLIGHT [Public Buy: Closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72
@Addmon
Sure, I can pay the extra 2kT for that color bonus. And thanks for the dragons!
@Addmon
Sure, I can pay the extra 2kT for that color bonus. And thanks for the dragons!
kbeXrjR.png
@StrykeSlammerII

Sending the hatchlings now. I had the adult on the AH, but since it expires soon, it isn't showing up in my activity section. I'll send it as soon as I can!
@StrykeSlammerII

Sending the hatchlings now. I had the adult on the AH, but since it expires soon, it isn't showing up in my activity section. I'll send it as soon as I can!
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

In addition to the three level 4's (one of which has the Current gene), I've now got three more level 6's with the Current gene all ready to be handed off if someone wants them!
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

In addition to the three level 4's (one of which has the Current gene), I've now got three more level 6's with the Current gene all ready to be handed off if someone wants them!
18-24-20-426_512.gif
I'm getting offline for as close to 8 hrs as I can manange... but if no one else grabs 'em, send 'em my way and I should have space once I get back on :)
I'm getting offline for as close to 8 hrs as I can manange... but if no one else grabs 'em, send 'em my way and I should have space once I get back on :)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@Thornheart are they still available? I'll take them
@Thornheart are they still available? I'll take them
TrOwIM9.png
@Irime - Whoop whoop! < 3 Fire love!
@Irime - Whoop whoop! < 3 Fire love!
Up you go, fire thread!
Up you go, fire thread!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
If anyone else has fodder, I can take 6 :) Been exalting all morning!
If anyone else has fodder, I can take 6 :) Been exalting all morning!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus

I have two one day old hatchlings to sell. I'll take 3000 kT. They're the last two imperials in my lair if someone wants to send me a CR or they can ping me and I'll set it up.

I have two one day old hatchlings to sell. I'll take 3000 kT. They're the last two imperials in my lair if someone wants to send me a CR or they can ping me and I'll set it up.
@catchant I'll take them!
@catchant I'll take them!
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72